Mexic- Oh No

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen wolf. And not all of s4 will be in here and I will be changing some stuff up to fit my plot better.

The music shakes the walls, sweaty bodies swaying to the music. Longing hands reach out, wrapping around my waist and attempting to bring me closer. Only to be ignored as my feet carry me deeper into the crowd. Spanish words fall carelessly through drunken lips. Only to be ignored as the listener downs their own drink, only hearing the phrase they want to hear.

The reds and blues of the flashing lights distort my vision, making me walk aimlessly through the crowd. Something about this place almost seems- familiar.

A heavily tattooed man reaches out for me, his alcohol swishing carelessly in his cup. I easily spin out of his grasp, searching for my alpha in the crowd. I know why they brought me with them, even if they won't admit to it. Their scared that if they leave me in Beacon while they went to Mexico that by time they get back I would be long gone. And I wouldn't blame them, especially with what just happened.

A large hand holds onto the side of my face, their tender lips gently kissing the side of my neck. I roll my eyes, only pushing him away slightly as I catch Scott's eye in the corner. He raises his eyebrows at me as if asking if I'm okay with the creep clinging onto me. I only smile, flashing my amber eyes in response causing Scott to quickly turn away.

Suddenly the crowd fans out, pushing me further into the side lines. The man's grip on my waist tightens as a fight in the middle of the crowd breaks out. The man reaches down, pulling a walkee-talkee to his mouth, the word lobo, being shouted from the other end.

The man turns to me his eyes wide, but before he can signal for his friends, I quickly slam his head down, bringing my knee up in the process, hitting him square in the face. Dropping the man, I flip my hair over my shoulder before completely leaving the crowd, my little attack going completely unnoticed to the drunk dancers.

As soon as I'm free from the sweaty clump, Scott latches onto my arm, pulling me after him. Kira and Malia fall in line, following us down the red passage way. Scott looks over his shoulder nodding at Kira as we continue down the hallway. Suddenly a hissing sounds from in front of us causing his all to freeze as we watch the milky white smoke filter into the hallway.

Scott flinches when the smoke begins to escape from the ceiling, his panicked voice shouting out, "Wolfsbane! It's wolfsbane!" Scott and Malia fall to the ground, Kira running the opposite way before being knocked to the ground.

I stand stunned the smoke only causing a small headache. "Someone who's been an alpha for only a few months should be more careful when facing a hunter of 40 years." A women with a thick accents chides to Scott.

I press my body closer to the wall attempting to avoid the conflict seeing as the hunters haven't noticed me yet. The women abruptly tasers Scott, her face contorted into a grimace as she rises from her attacking position. Her eyes drift to me, "Mi Hija. Que tenemos aqui?" Before I can react she slams the taser into my chest, instantly sending me to the floor.

Stiles

"Guys he's awake!" Kira calls out to Malia and I.

I rush to my best friends side, reaching an arm out to him, "Scott you okay?"

"They don't have him! They don't have Derek!" Scott cries out angrily as he slowly sits up.

"We know." Kira sighs, her eyes darting towards me for an instant, "But right now they have Lydia...and Terra."

"Lydia? What would they want with Lydia?" Scott shakes his head.

"And more importantly what do they want with Terra?" I chime in, my heart racing just at the thought of the Calaverra's hurting her.