Notice...

This story is purely based on my imagination . The things taking place in the story are absolutely fictional . Any form of connection to any person , place or thing is purely coincidental .

This story revolves around Lizkook / Liskook and other BTS x Blackpink ships . If anyone who doesn't ship them is reading the story , you're welcome to do so but no form of hate or violence will be tolerated ,

The plot and idea is inspired from another book - Ice and Fire .

 Similarities maybe noticed but I'll try my best to not do anything that can / will be termed as ' Copying ' or something related . 

This is my first story , so criticism is welcome which will help me to improve . Don't hesitate to leave comments on parts where I lack . I'd love to learn from everyone .

Regarding the  story :

Lisa is a Park here , along with the other BP members . She's a '00 liner in the story . The Boyz and Seventeen are Park's as well and they're all related , i.e. , they're cousins .

Jungkook is a Jeon , along with Jin , Jimin and V . He is a '00 liner . NCT are Jeon's and they're related . They're cousins .

Red Velvet , EXO , Twice and GOT7 will have brief mentions in the story along with the other BTS members . 

TBZ , SVT and NCT will also have brief cameos . 

Warnings : Angst , Fluff ( for the time being ) 

Happy Reading 

🥰🥰☺☺