Chapter 33

THEA

The past few days had been bliss. Pure bliss.

Arthur and I spent a lot of time together, we were literally inseparable. He would take me to explore the city or he would arrange dates and stuff. He would shower me with love and affection, something that I was still getting used to. Everyday was a whole new happiness to me. And I love being happy. Especially when Arthur was the reason behind my happiness.

We would go around and spend the day together, and when it was night, I was all his. The day after we had our first time, he wouldn't stop touching me. He would start trailing kisses on my neck and that lead to another love making. Sometimes we made love, sometimes it was just sex. Not that I minded, but man was always horny.

I let out another scream as he just gave me another orgasm, he just gave me 2 a few minutes ago. I fisted the sheets as my body shuddered while he ran his thumb circle on my clit.

"Beautiful," he murmured. "I love watching you come apart."

I opened my eyes to see him already looking down at me with the look of adoration, and lust. I could get used to this side of him. He pecked my lips before pulling out, disposing the used condom. After our first time, we started using condoms as we didn't want to ruin the hotel bed sheet.

I pulled the blanket over my body, suddenly feeling cold from his body's absence. I rolled to my side and closed my eyes. I worn out tonight after our sight-seeing and sex. My body ached from the both events. But I loved it.

I felt the bed dipped with his weight then his arm sneaked into mine, pulling me to him as my back pressed his chest.

"You worn me out tonight."

"Did I? Sorry." I could tell he was not sorry at all. "I can give you more orgasms as many as you want."

I chuckled. "Well, I'm definitely not complaining."

I was tired but my eyes wouldn't let me sleep. Arthur was silent, I had thought he had fallen asleep. But then he tightened his arm around me and buried his face on the crook of my neck.

"Arthur, are you awake?"

"I am. You can't sleep too?"

I nodded then rolled over so I was facing him now. Even in the dark, I could still see his beautiful face.

That got me thinking..

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"I'm sorry for asking this, I'm just curious.."

"What is it?"

"During our beef back then, I was wondering if, you know.. if you had seen someone else?"

I tried to be careful to put my words. I didn't want him to think that I accused him of having an affair behind me back then, even though we didn't love each others back then. I was just curious.

He frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Well, we were not so civil back then. And you also despised me, so.. did you meet someone else during that time?"

I had hoped he didn't see someone else back then. But we were not even civil for the 6 months of our marriage, and he couldn't possibly be celibate in those periods. He hadn't brought any other women home but again, he could be bringing them over his penthouse or any other places. The thought pissed me off.

"First of all, I never despised you, I had told you that. And to answer your question.. no. I didn't see someone else, not even once."

That relieved me for some reasons. But again, I tended to ask stupid questions out of my will.