Chapter 9

THEA

"What do you want to do today?" Arthur asked as I rolled over to face him.

It was our last day in Santorini before we went back to England. Last night I fell asleep during our movie date, I woke up to feel Arthur's arms wrapped around me. It was the first time he did that, and it was really nice.

"Well we have explored the whole city and there's nothing much to do beside sunbathing. I'm done sunbathing so I thought we could just stay here."

He nodded. "I was thinking about that too. We can just watch movie or something, then we'll go see the sunset after that."

"Sounds good to me. But we need some snacks."

"There's a convenience store not far from here, we can buy something there."

"Alright. Let's go then."

We left the hotel to the convenience store not far from it. We bought crisps, ice cream, lots of snacks, and drinks. I also took some fruit salad. I picked some fresh fruits while Arthur ordered coffees for us.

"Thea, look here."

I looked over then the camera clicked. It took me a while to realize that he had just taken a photo of me.

"Did you just take a photo of me?"

He smiled. "I did. I don't have any photos of you alone on my phone."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "You could've just asked me, you know. Let me see."

He showed me the photo and I couldn't help but smiled. I looked good in that photo though.

After we have had enough, Arthur paid for our foods then we went back to the hotel. He closed the door behind us then placed our snacks on the table. I took off my hat and washed my hands before crawling on the bed. Arthur turned the TV on to look through the movie schedules.

"There's Fast & Furious 7, Tomb Raider, Forrest Gump, Toy Story 3, and Hotel Transylvania 2 in like 15 minutes," he said as he looked at me. "Which one do you want to watch?"

"Let's watch Toy Story 3."

He nodded then flipped to Fox Family channel. "Toy Story 3 it is then."

Arthur turned the lights off then crawled on the bed beside me. The movie was about to start in 5 minutes. I looked through our snacks and the first thing I wanted to eat was the ice cream. And the crisps. Together.

"What the hell did you just eat?"

I put some ice cream onto the crisps and shoved it into my mouth. "Crisps dipped in ice cream."

His face just cringed. "That doesn't sound right."

"It's delicious. Try it," I brought some to his mouth, he looked unsure but ate it anyway. "What do you think?"

He chewed. "That's.. interesting."

"Wait until you try fries dipped in ice cream instead, it's freaking delicious."

He shook his head. "You have a weird tastebud, darling."

"Nah, I have a remarkable tastebud." I grinned at him.

He just chuckled and took some protein bar. We watched the movie in silence. Turned out, Arthur had never watched Toy Story series before. He didn't watch anything much as he was busy being the boss in his company that he never really had free time to do domestic things like watching TV.

I learnt that he became the CEO of his company at the age of 23, being the youngest to have ever stepped into the CEO position. But that was because Arthur's father was a Pediatrician and quite possibly couldn't take the position.