Chapter 10

ARTHUR

It had been 2 weeks since we returned home from our trip. Things had been fine between us, we worked on our new relationship. We spent more time together after work or at the weekend, getting to know each others more. We would just stay at home, watching movies, or just hang out and have fun together. Thea was really fun to hang out with, though she could be childish sometimes but not that I minded.

"Aren't you gonna eat that?" I blinked as I saw Thea looking at me with a frown. "Does it taste bad?"

I looked down at my plate and realized that I had done nothing but scrambled my breakfast that Thea cooked.

I shook my head. "No, no, it's good. Sorry, I was thinking of something."

She sighed of relief then sipped her tea. "We're running out of food stock. I'm going grocery shopping."

I nodded as I ate the grilled tomato. "I'll take you there later."

I finished the last bit of my breakfast when Jane walked in the kitchen holding a box on her hands.

"Sir, this came in the mail today." she put the box on the kitchen island while I tried to remember if I purchased something online. "It's from Madam Williams, Sir."

Mum? What could she possibly send me?

"Okay, I'll take that to my room later. Thanks, Jane."

Jane smiled. "You're welcome, Sir."

When she left the kitchen, I took this chance to see what was in the box. I ripped the box opened to some old albums. Why would my mother send me these albums?

"What's in there?" Thea asked as she stood next to me.

"My old albums. I don't know why my mum sent me these."

She looked into the box then took out a piece of paper.

Hi baby, your dad and I are renovating your old bedroom and found these albums, we thought you would want to keep them in your house with Althea. There's some good memories there.

Mum x

"Can I see the album?" Thea asked when I folded the letter.

"Sure. Let's take this to my office room."

I brought the box with me as Thea and I went upstairs to my office room. I decided to keep them in my office room; rather than in my bedroom. I put the box on the floor, then sat down on the floor.

Thea excitedly took one of the albums from the box and began flipping through the pages as I looked at it with her. It was the baby album which filled with so many photos of baby me. I watched as Thea smiled looking at my photos.

She even giggled when she saw the naked photo of baby me in the shower.

"Look at how tiny you were in this photo."

"I was a baby, I was not supposed to have an already big dick." I blurted out.

I was aware that she referred 'tiny' as me, not my cock. But I couldn't help wanting to tease her, I liked teasing her just to see her reactions.

Her smiled dropped and her eyes widen. "I was not talking about your dick!"

I laughed as she hit my hand repeatedly She glared at me but cracked a smile anyway. She then flipped the pages after pages, commenting every photos she saw. I didn't look at the photos as I was lost staring at her. She looked so happy, and I loved to see her smile.

She finished the first album then grabbed the next album. At this point I didn't care if she laughed at another embarrassing photos of me. The thing that mattered to me now was to see her happy.