59: Flashback

THEA'S P.O.V

It was as if time really just went by in just the blink of eyes. I was 33 weeks today, big and bloated with twins. Both boys. We found out when I was only 14 weeks. The thought of having more mini Arthur in the house excites me. I was aware that it won't be easy to raise twins at the same time, but I have got Arthur. We will make it work. We will raise them together.

I was glad that the first trimester had passed, no more excessive nausea. Both Arthur and I could finally sleep in peace without me waking up in the middle of night throwing all my guts out. Now I'm having more cravings, means I get to request everything, including some absurd things. Arthur found it amusing with all my cravings, said that he was more than glad to grant every wishes I wanted. I was grateful with that.

"What's my beautiful wife doing in the balcony?" A gentle arm wrapped around me securely from behind, resting their palm onto my baby bump.

I smiled, resting my head on his chest. "I was watching the sunset."

"Hhmm," I felt him rested his chin on the top of my head. "Was it beautiful?"

"It was. Wish you were here with me to watch it."

"I'll be here, tomorrow, to watch the sunset with you."

"Sounds like a good plan."

He turned me around, pressing his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes, kissing him as much love as he gave.

"I've missed you." I moaned when he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. It had been just a few hours since he left to work, and I have missed him like crazy.

"I'm all yours now." Those were my favorite words, and it was such a turn on to me. Normally it would lead to another exciting activity, but we were aware that we couldn't do that.

I was approximately 2 months behind my due, but I looked like I was already 9 months just because I had twins inside of me. Once I reached 27 weeks, it became a little hard for me to do things. Arthur noticed the change in my body, hence why he restrained himself from making love to me. He didn't want to hurt me. So we agreed to postpone having sex just until I give birth. Well.. 6 weeks after I give birth. But there's always another way to have fun. If you know what I mean.

I laid down on the bed, letting out a sigh once I was comfortable in my position. I felt like I weighted a ton, it even became a little bit hard to breathe.

Arthur pulled my shirt up and planted a kiss on my belly. He loves to give kisses to the twins, talk to them, for a few minutes every nights before we go to sleep.

"Daddy loves you so much, my little sunshines." He rested his head on my thighs, facing my belly. "Just hold on until mummy and daddy meet you, okay?"

I smiled, watching him talking to the twins. It became my favorite thing to see how much he loves our twins already. Even when I was already asleep when he came home, I would still heard him talking to the twins. It was such a heartwarming gesture.

I ran my hand through his hair as he kept telling the twins how much he loves him. Then I heard him.

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom, for me and for you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

Did I hear him right? Did he just sing? Like actually sing? I was stunned. This is the first time I heard him sing. This is the first time that he actually sings. Right now. For the twins. For all I know, he doesn't like singing. Once River, Lily, Arthur, and I went to the karaoke but he refused to sing, even for one song.