33: the Last Day

THEA'S P.O.V

The past few days have been bliss. Pure bliss.

Arthur and I spent a lot of time together, we are literally inseparable. He would take me to such amazing places or arranged fancy dates and stuff. He would shower me with love and affection, something that makes me super happy. Everyday is a whole new happiness to me. And I love being happy. Especially when Arthur is the reason behind my happiness.

We would explore the whole city in daylight, and when it's night, I'm all his. We usually watch TV but always ended up with Arthur started trailing kisses on my neck and that lead into another love making. Not that I mind, but man always gets so excited.

Blame him for that.

By that means, it's safe to say that we just unlocked the next level of our relationship. And I'm more than glad that it finally happened.

I was enjoying the morning view in the balcony when he wrapped his arms around me. "Good morning, Mrs. Williams"

Instantly I smiled and rested my hand on the back of his hand. "Good morning, husband"

"Where do you want to go today?"

"Anywhere, I don't mind. As long as I'm with you"

"Hhmm.. cheesy, aren't you?"

I giggled. "Well, actually.. is there any place we can go for ice skating or snow boarding?"

"Yeah there's actually a place for ice skating, not far from here. Do you wanna go there today?"

I turned around to face him. "Yes, please?"

He smiled then pecked my lips. "Okay, we'll go there today"

Heck yes! I have always wanted to go ice skating.

"Yes! What time should we leave?"

"Let's leave late around 5 or 6, okay? Right now, I want to spend the morning with my wife" he said and suddenly he carried me up in bridal style, making me squealed.

"Arthur! Put me down, you weirdo!" I laughed, wiggling my hips. But knowing Arthur, he could easily stay still.

He gently placed me on the bed and captured my lips with his. I instantly melted in his arm, enjoying the kiss as much as he was. Being this intimate with him is a whole new experience for me.

The thing I learnt from our 'intimate' activity, is that Arthur is so gentle. He is even more gentle than he already is, he made sure that he didn't hurt me and gave me as much as pleasure as he can. That's Arthur for you.

Our kiss broke as I laughed when I felt something poke my thigh. "Seriously, Arthur?"

He looked down at me. "What? I can't help it, you are so irresistible"

"I know I am," I smirked, making him rolling his eyes.

"Woman, you talk a lot," he closed my mouth with his hand. Damn, I got goosebumps when he did that. "Now let me make you feel good"

Oh here we go again.

We stared at the ceiling, catching our breaths. Once again, he made me feel so good. I looked over at him to see him closing his eyes as his breath began steady.

That makes me wonder about something. So I broke the silence.

"Arthur, can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead"

"I'm sorry for asking this, but.. I'm just curious"

He opened his eyes but looked at the ceiling. "What is it?"