𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 | 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒

DreamWasTaken - Merry Christmas

YOOOOOO WHATS GOING ON GUYS, ITS YOUR FLYING FALCON BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!!!

if you're reading this, thank you so much for being patient with me, and whilst i find it hard to really have much inspiration and motivation at the moment, ITS MOTHERFUCKING CHRISTMAS WOOOOO!!!!!!

anyways this was suggested by someone, i don't remember who, but i was planning to make a oneshot like this which is why it's not titled as a suggestion :)

this is gonna be more of a "friendship between sapnap, gogy, bad and dream" kinda thing, and the reader might not have such a big impact of this plot, however, the reader and dream are dating, living together, and there will be some fluff, although not a lot

im very tired so im sorry this will not be my best work but i hope i reached high enough to please you all

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND OFC I HOPE YOU STILL WILL....

ENJOY!!!!!

Christmas: a time of gathering, a holiday of peace and love and days meant to be spent with those dear to you. A time where the smell of cookies, pine trees and clementines are there to stay, and where the fire possibly burning by your fireplace dances up the chimney where Santa's sat at the very top, ready with the presents and to spread the joy. A time for snow to fall like dust from the star-filled night sky, and a time of children's laughter, the ripping of paper as presents are being shared and the love that enveloped people within a warm embrace by just the mere thought and appreciation of those that you held dear within your heart — a time of regardless for the people that you would normally oversee.

For you, Christmas was about joining those who needed the togetherness, loving those in need of loving, and caring for those in need of caring, those who otherwise would have been discarded, or felt unwanted to the folks around them. For you, Christmas was about keeping the joyous memories alive and making new ones that could help rid of the bad ones, those that you would rather forget, discard somewhere with the unwanted people, except to pick the people with heartbeats and feelings back up, and let the bad recollections wither away in a dark corner.

It had been a success so far, at least when it came to 'joining those in need of joining'. You knew that one had been a victorious goal achieved, as you saw the blindingly beautiful vision of Clay's smile from across the table — the way his eyes crinkled slightly, squinted together and causing the illusion of his green eyes to turn a shade of brown, but with the warm light of the dancing flames from the candle lighting up his features. He looked genuinely happy, and you knew somewhere within your heart, that it was because of the British boy sitting across from him, the fellow Florida man seated next to the dark-haired foreign of USA, and the wanna-be Texas cowboy next to Clay — George, Darryl and Nick.

A few months before the joyous times of Christmas rolled around, the four of you had come together in a very talked through agreement of the three of them surprising Clay for the Christmas holidays — as you mentioned before, a time of togetherness and joining those in need of joining. You thought, at least according to your own common sense, that the four friends were in desperate need of viewing each other through elsewhere than a screen and hearing the sweet melodies of each other's voices through something besides their headphones.

And surprising Clay, you had indeed, as he opened the front door to his house with the expectations of the mail man standing there with the package he was expecting — your Christmas present — only to find his 3 best friends instead, all of them with blooming grins that split across their twinkling faces, suitcases packed and presents in plastic bags.