Chapter 39: Rohan To Take Bondita Away

It was early in the morning when Bondita went to Goddess Durga's temple with Swabhagyawati. Coincidently when she bowed down to get the blessings of the idol the vermillion fell onto her hairline from nowhere.

Astonished by the this, the priest uttered to Bondita that she has been indirectly blessed by the goddess that her married life will be full of happiness and her husband will love her for eternity.

Bondita gave a smirk and said, "I do not know about love but I know that my married life has already been blessed and is full of happiness because of Durga maa."

While returning back from the temple Swabhagyawati noticed that Bondita was smiling all through so she inquired about it.

"Didi, are you happy because what the priest said?"

"No not that thing, I ain't happy am just amazed by Pati babu's words.", uttered Bondita smiling.

"What did Anirudh Dada say?"

"When I got up this morning, I saw a note beside me it consisted of your Anirudh dada's handwriting."

"What was written onto that, didi?", inquired Swabhagyawati showcasing her curiosity.

"It read - Jo mai tumse kehna chahta hu, joh tum mujhse sunna chahti ho uski gawah banegi aajki raat! (The thing that I want to say to you, the thing which you wish to hear from me, tonight will be the night which will witness it.)"

Swabhagyawati gave a smile as she knew Anirudh's plan already.

"Probably pandit ji's (priest) words would come true that Anirudh Dada surely would love you for eternity.", teased Swabhagyawati

"Swabhagyawati, you know that Pati babu is obsessed with his books. He would've harbored a new hobby in writing poems.", uttered Bondita clearing Swabhagyawati's doubts.

"Bodi I know everything, to whom are you trying to console? Why can't you at least be positive regarding your relationship with dada? What if he really had developed feelings for you?"

"Swabhagyawati, why to build up hopes when you already know the truth.", replied Bondita smiling.

"I know you are concerned regarding Saudamini and you might think that Dada loves her not you. I already know everything about that witch, Som Ji said to me everything about her last night only. Didi, apologies but don't ever think that Dada still loves that witch although Dada is supporting her.", said Swabhagyawati being annoyed.

"What are you saying Swabhagyawati?", uttered Bondita giving a smirk.

"Pati babu is my husband and I know him very well he would've helped anyone else the same way as he helped Saudamini and who said to you that I think that Pati babu loves Saudamini? Until Pati babu won't say the same to me personally, until then I have no right to judge him and his relationship with Saudamini. I trust my husband more than I trust myself. I have faith in him that till now he didn't do anything wrong to me and he won't do it in future too.", said Bondita proudly.

Meanwhile in Roy Chaudhary Mansion the atmosphere was heated up as Mr Bhaumik entered the house dragging Saudamini.

"Won't you ask who's child is she carrying in her womb?", asked Mr Bhaumik in furious tone.

"Obviously it would be her husband's that run away British officer Greenwood's child.", said Binoy uncle angrily.

"No, Mr Binoy Roy Chaudhary! The child whom my daughter Saudamini is carrying in her womb is your son Anirudh's child!", said Mr Bhaumik.

Mr Bhaumik's words left both Anirudh and Batuk in shock.

"What are you saying do you know Bhaumik babu? Anirudh isn't some normal person his veins consist of Roy Chaudhary's blood. Better you think twice before putting such accusations onto my Anirudh.", said Trilochan Kaka in rage.