fifty-nine || mr. worldwide

the song for this chapter is, "Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor)," by Pitbull Feat. T-Pain :)

***********

Hey baby girl what you doin' tonight
I wanna see what you got in store
Ha hey baby, givin' it you all when you're dancin' on me
I wanna see if you give me some more
Ha hey baby, you can be my girl I can be your man
And we can pump this jam however you want
Ha hey baby, pump it from the side pump it upside down
Or we can pump it from the back and the front

***********

Tate

      "We will be listening to Mr. Worldwide, and Mr. Worldwide only!" Niall shouted from his current place of standing on the countertop, a shot of tequila in each hand. 

  The lights in the safehouse were off, but the room was now illuminated by the cheap party lights Niall had insisted that we buy at the store. Taking Will and Niall shopping for a night of drinking was like taking a kid to a candy store...complete and utter chaos. 

   Pitbull was blaring through the house speakers, and I could feel the bass pumping through my feet against the hardwood floors. I had no complaints, as Pitbull was one of my favorite artists to listen to before a night out, but Niall was truly his number one fan. Once we had gotten some food into him, he was like a jackrabbit, completely out of control, and now, he was ready to get absolutely shitfaced. 

   He demanded we get dressed in something other than sweats, and so, there I stood, in high waisted baggy fake leather pants, and a white cropped tank top with a shirred front. I tapped my heeled chunky black booties against the floor to the beat of the music, glancing up at Harry who was dressed in wide-leg black pants, and a white graphic t-shirt. Even though we were inside, he was wearing yellow-tinted sunglasses, and he had decided to switch out his usual black boots for a scuffed up pair of white sneakers. 

  I loved how much more comfortable he was getting style-wise, the bolder looks he had been sporting lately suiting him perfectly. He looked absolutely delectable. 

   "I demand we take shots!" Will shouted over the sound of Hotel Room Service blaring through the speakers. 

   The colored lights flashing throughout the house made things look as though they were moving in slow motion as we approached the bar area to see the row of shots Will had poured for us, accompanied by limes and salt. 

    I licked the back of my hand and peeked up to see Harry staring at me through the yellow lenses of his sunglasses, smirking at me as I prepared to take my shot. I blushed and sprinkled some salt on the wet patch of skin, picking up the lime in one hand, and the shot glass in the other, everyone else doing the same. 

  Will raised his shot glass, looking around at all of us with a goofy grin on his face. "To a great fucking night, and the best group of fucking people I know!" He toasted loudly, signaling for us to take the shots.

    I tossed the burning liquid down my throat, waiting for a second to enjoy the feeling of it searing through my body before lifting the lime up to my mouth, scrunching my nose up at the sour taste of it, and slammed my glass back onto the counter with everyone else. 

 "Forget about your boyfriend and meet me in the hotel room!" Abel shouted, his calm and refined demeanor diminishing the second the alcohol entered his system.