sixty || nine HAHAHA

the song for this chapter is "Desperado, (Slowed and Reverbed)," by Rihanna :)

Harry 

   "I want you to fuck me like you hate me."

  Her words traveled through my ears like the sweetest honey from the most devious bee. Her drunken eyes had a glow of desire lighting them from within, and her lips dripped with lust as she spoke. 

    Her body sat, barely clothed, on top of my own, and my hands instinctively dug into her hips at her words. My mind was going a mile a minute, jerking between thoughts of hesitance, and thoughts of all of the things I could do to make the next word to fall off of those plump and glossy lips be my name. 

     "Tate, I just-" she cut me off by grinding her hips against mine, causing a low groan to emit from my mouth.

   "Listen up, baby-baby, I totally understand if you don't think you can fuck me like I want, it's nothing to be embarrassed about," she teased, and I knew that she was trying to get a rise out of me, and I also knew that it was working. 

   I gritted my teeth together, throwing any doubts out the window, and flipped us around so that I was on top, and when she tried to sit up, I gripped her throat tightly with my hand, forcing her head back down against the mattress.

   If she wanted to play the dangerous game of pissing me off before sex, that was alright with me, I just hoped she could handle the fire she was fueling. 

   "Oh, baby. I can fuck that tight little cunt of yours just fine. I just hope you aren't planning on walking too much tomorrow," I whispered, my lips barely hovering above her own. 

   I smirked as I felt her breath hitch under the tight grip I had around her neck, my rings no doubt leaving an imprint on the delicate skin underneath them.

    "So," I began, moving my hand up her throat, only to stop and firmly hold her chin, "you really want me to fuck you like I hate you? Cause even if I fucked you like I loved you, I'd still be just as rough," I hummed, running my thumb across her pouted bottom lip. 

   Her eyes narrowed at me and she stared up at me defiantly. 

   "If you think that you're the only one who can play this game, you are extremely mistaken," she whispered venomously. 

   I shrugged, the cocky smirk still on my face as I kept her pinned underneath me. "Maybe so, but I'm not going to give up control easily, angel. So, for now," I started, pausing to yank her hair back and cause her neck to crane upwards, "you're gonna listen to me."

   She raised an eyebrow at me, smiling. "And what if I don't listen to you? What are you gonna do about it, Daddy?"

     The name set off something wild in me, and I moved my hand back, gripping her throat tighter than before, pulling it off the mattress so that her face was right in front of mine.

   "Then I'll fuck you until you wish you had."

  She smirked. "Perfect."

    My lips crashed against hers and I shoved her head back down onto the pillow, using my free hand to grab both of her wrists and pin them firmly above her head. 

    "I'm on birth control," she mumbled against my lips, and I smiled against the kiss.

 "Wasn't planning on finishing inside you angel, I wanna paint those pretty tits of yours," I muttered back, taking her bottom lip in between my teeth and nipping at it.