; chapter 4

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +

But... Where's his dad...?

And I snapped out in surprise when Taehyung ringing his bicycle bell to me right after he parked his bicycle in front of my window. Shocked of his sudden presence right in front of me. "what are you doing here?!" I said in high tone.

"I want to give my goodbye hand wave to you but you seems to lost in your thought so I deicide to come here to snapped you out from your long lost thought" Taehyung said between his giggling, satisfied by his action he did to snapped me out from my thought.

"yah! Can you let me live peacefully?" I said, stomping my feet to show off that I was pissed off of him but that didn't affect him at all.

Does he have even have a feeling?

"Don't worry, I'm about to let you live peacefully but just for a few hours before I returned back from school~" Taehyung said, smirking.

I shutting my mouth, looking at him in judging way.

"come on! I'm getting late! Quick, wish me something nice on my first day of school!" He wailed.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "fine~ I wish you for a good luck on your first day of school and don't be a fuck boy or causing any trouble at school because I won't admit someone like you as my friend. Second, please study hard to get straight A+ on exams so I can give you a special gift~" I said, smiling sweetly at him.

"eww... I will never be one and don't worry, I will be someone that tilted as the top student in highschool so I can make you proud of me. Anyway, thanks for your wish, that's enough to make my whole day better, Y/N. And, I wondering what my present would be once I got straight A+" He said, placed his fingers on his chin, making an overthinking expression.

I giggling a lil, actually find him cute. "I still trying to figure it out but you will see~" I said.

"if you say so, I won't giving up to reach straight A+ just for you, Y/N!" He said cheerfully.

"You mean it "for my present", Taehyung" I said.

"I will say both. You and your present" He said as he showing his beautiful boxy smile to me.

I gently smile of his beautiful smile I received from him. "whatever you say" I said.

Taehyung giggle. "alright then! I'm running late now. I have to go! See you later!" and he paddling his bicycle off to his highschool after ruffling my hair into mess.

I keep on smiling while fixing my messy hair. He's so lucky to get himself a school meanwhile my parents didn't give me a hope for me to schooling but in fact, they just threatening about horrible people in this world. I'm sick of hearing their threaten.

>> few hours later <<

After making a dinner for my parents, I take a seat on the couch to see what's New on the television.

It's 7 pm, my parents will be home in a minute.

I let out a big sigh as I leaning my back on the couch, resting my sore body after having a whole day spending on cleaning the house, doing laundry and making a dinner.

That actually my daily routine. I'm not offending by it or admit myself as a maid in this house just because I'm doing stuff like that. You know, atleast I have something to do in this house.

Suddenly, I wondering how Taehyung's first day of school going. I hope he's doing all fine and have a nice encounter of his first day of school.

While I was watching the News, a sudden of little smile forming on my lips, can't get over how lucky I am to get my first friend of someone like Taehyung. Such a sweet, funny, cute and a good looking friend of mine.