; chapter 14

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +

1 week later. I sit on the couch alone, waiting for my parents to return home from work while my mind thinking an idea for Taehyung's gift once he got the high grade.

Maybe I should take a walk at the backyard so that could give me some idea...

I stand up and went to the backyard. As I look up, I see the way to the old cabin where my dad keep his old stuff there.

I walk my way into the forest to go to my dad's cabin.

After some minutes later, I finally reach to my dad's cabin. It look so bad and obsolete. I slowly opened the door with the cracking sound that freak me out a lil.

I look around. This cabin is actually empty. It just a dead leaves around, the obsolete on the ceiling and some of my dad's old stuff that he keep in here.

I huff and shake my head. "this cabin really need to get fixed..." I muttering.

I was about to leave when I widened my eyes with a bright smile forming on my lips as the big idea popped in my head. "this cabin really need to get fixed so I could use for Taehyung's surprise! Yes! That's it!" I happily giggle as I run back into my house.

When I see my parents finally return home, I instantly heading to my dad. "dad!!" I called his name with high pitched tone.

"woah! You startled me!" My dad jumped a lil while looked at me in surprise.

"can I have your cabin?!" I excitedly ask.

"The one in the forest?" he said.

"yup! That one!" I said.

"sure you can but what are you gonna do with that cabin?" he curiously ask.

"nothing. I just want to keep my stuff there. Gotta go!" I said, heading to my bedroom.

>> 2 days later <<

I walk to the cabin with broom and mop after get a key from my dad before they leave for work.

I beginning my work to clean all the mess in the cabin by swept the floor and mopping the floor to make it look clean and sparkly.

Afterwards, I take a cloth and wipe the window with spray cleaner then every corner in this cabin to make sure it getting very clean and neat.

Almost spending two hours to get the cabin look clean and neat, I stand by the door frame with my eyes wandering around. I literally enjoying this view of the clean and neat in the cabin.

Now, it's front yard of the cabin. I grab the broom and mop to continue cleaning on the front yard. I swept the dead leaves away and wiping the window from outside with the spray cleaner.

"done..." I panting as I finally made it to clean the whole cabin even the front yard. I smile in satisfaction to see this cabin look new.

I take few tools and fixed things that almost got corrupted.

"next is painting the cabin!" I said, running inside to my house to get a black coloured and dark brown paint.

I come back and put two of the paint on the ground. I started to painted the black coloured on the roof and then dark brown coloured on the outside wall and the inside.

After 4 hours later, I finally finished all my work to fixed and clean this cabin. "and now rest. Tomorrow is for decorations" I breath heavily with a smile on my face, grab all the tool back inside my house.