; chapter 31

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +

A few days later. I'm sitting on the couch, take a sip of my ice chocolate milkshake while waiting for Taehyung to come over my house since he told me he has something to tell me.

After a while, I startled when my phone were ringing. I grab my phone that were sitting next to me. It was a call from unknown number.

I clear my throat as I decide to answer the call. "hello?" I said.

"hello, sweetie~ remember me?" he sound like an old man based the little cracked tone in his voice. This unfamiliar voice suddenly called me "sweetie", totally disgust me.

"stop calling me that and who are you?" I firmly ask.

"aww~ how fierce~ you totally attracts me of your fierce side when you grow as adult, sweetie~" he said, trying to flirt me.

Then, my face dropped into curious one after hearing his words.

"when you grow as adult"? Does that mean he's someone from my past?

"what does that mean? You need to tell me who exactly you are and stop trying to pulling prank on me" I said calmly yet in cold tone.

"alright. Let's have a quiz. This is very easy and I'll give you a clue" he said and I could hear him chuckling sinisterly at background.

"just go on" I huffed.

"okay then~ let's start!" he said.

I let out a big sigh and annoyingly rolled my eyes when this old man trying to messing around with me.

"bullet. 6 years." he simply give me two clue to get to know who he is but as I heard that, my jaw dropped and my heart stop beating immediately when I get the clue very quick.

No... It can't be...

"speecheless, right? I could tell that you guessing it right~ I've searching for you for over six years but you just as smart as your parents, moving away back to Seoul to save your life. Am I right?" he sarcastically said meanwhile I keep shutting my mouth, still speechless when this head of mafia found me again after six years. This bastard is the one killed my parents.

"remember what I told you. Your parents are death and all their debt falls on you. I couldn't make you as ransom again since you're the one to have the responsibility of the debt but... Maybe your best friends could" he sarcastically said again, sinisterly chuckling at background.

"No... Don't you ever touch them or I'll report the police" I said as my voice began to shaking in fear, trying to threaten him.

"You thought I'm going to fall for that? Never. Alright, I'm going to let you choose who's going to be the ransom. Jung Hoseok? Kim Namjoon? Park Chaeyoung? Im Nayeon or..."

My heart beating countless when he know all of my best friend's full name. I'm pretty sure he has secretly stalk me to get my personal details.

He continue. "...or... Hold up! I think you don't have to choose between them~ I'll just decide myself to be the ransom~!" he cheerfully said.

I gulped. "w-who...?" I nervously ask with my voice shaking even more.

"your boyfriend! Kim Taehyung, isn't?" he said, keep evilly chuckling.

I gasp and immediately widened my eyes when he mentioned Taehyung's name. "No! Not him!" I instantly raised my voice in anxious.

He seems to having so much fun by threaten me to kidnapped Taehyung as ransom just like he did to my parents.