; chapter 11

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +

"oh shit..."

I cursing between my breath after realizing I had T-shirt on, literally exposing my whole old scars and cut marks on my arms.

"what's wrong?" My dad suddenly interrupt us.

"look at Y/N's arms..." she said, staring at my marks with shaking eyes. Then my dad's eyes went to my arms as his eyes slowly getting widened.

"tell me who did this..." My dad ask, frowning his eyebrows to me.

"You two did..." I said, slowly teared up when the painful moment my parents did to me recalling in my head.

"what?" they confusedly ask, looking at me with those questionable expressions.

"You two made this happen to me..." I finally letting a tear rolled down to my cheeks.

And their face changed into worried one, worried and wondering what's making me turning like this because of them. "but why us? Tell me everything what we've done to you" my mom said.

I scoffed after hearing my mom's words that annoyed me. "You want me to tell you everything you've done to me? Alright, I'm gonna explain you EVERYTHING you've done to me" I said, clenching my jaw in rage yet in sadness.

My mom and dad just look at me nervously and anxiously, waiting for what I'm going to say about them next.

"none of you actually realize that I'm suffering from suicide disorder. It's ached my heart a lot of how you act differently to me. More likely confusing my feeling. When you guys got into a fight, you two completely forget about me or treating me harshly and heartlessly. I want to help you but you keep on refusing to tell me why, literally make me look like I'm useless here. Whenever you got into fight, the more suicide thought creeping in my head, the more scar and cut mark will gain on my body but there's only angel that could change me from my suicide disorder. Without him, I probably has ended my life a long time ago" I confessing with the tear nonstop rolled down to my cheeks, talking about Taehyung at last.

They face changed into shocked one. "oh my god... No wonder you keep avoiding me..." My dad guilty said.

"sweetheart... We are so sorry... We should've realize that earlier but we just left you behind and mistreated you" My mom also guilty said, trying to step closer to hug me when I refused to by stepping backward.

"yes. You really should've realize that earlier but you didn't. Now, it's too late to say sorry... I just need some times to healed my heart... My heart has been ached for so long... It would take a long time to get it better..." I frustratedly said, totally getting offended by everything my parents has done to me.

"please sweetheart... Let us make it up for you to forgive us" my dad said, sounds like a begging to me.

"You will?" I ask, gazing them with sharp eyes.

"everything just to make you forgive us" my mom said.

"alright, let me know what you have been hiding from me for the pass 10 years. You totally acting suspicious to me about that" I said, crossing my arms.

And they went speecheless meanwhile I look at them with judging looks. "erm... We really can't told you that... It's our secret" my dad speak out after a while shutting his mouth from telling the answer.

"then, I can't forgive you... If you didn't tell me, surely you two will fighting again about your secret matter really soon" I look away as I began to teared up again, getting really sad for not getting the answer I was expecting to.