; chapter 27

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +

Few days later, I was doing my daily routine on working at the cafe. I send the order to the customer and walk back in to the kitchen until I heard...

"Ice chocolate milkshake and cupcake chocolate please!" Namjoon said from the cashier.

An instant smile forming on my lips when I knew it's from Taehyung's order. I start to make his drink without any hesitation with full of enthusiastic.

"You like that customer" Nayeon said while she start to pack a cupcake chocolate for Taehyung.

"how come?" I ask, pretending to be confused.

"I obviously see how enthusiastic you are when you heard for his order" Nayeon assuring me.

I chuckling a lil. "he's my best friend since 7 years ago, that's why" I said.

"wait, why I didn't know about that?" Nayeon ask.

"I thought Hoseok and Namjoon has told you" I look at her confusedly of the thought Hoseok and Namjoon hasn't told Nayeon about my friendship with Taehyung.

"well, they will after work" Nayeon said and then give me the packed cupcake chocolate. "here~ your crush's order has served~" Nayeon said, smirking at me.

I blushed a lil and take the cupcake as I pout my lips at her a lil. "oh shut up" I shyly said as I leave the kitchen after making Taehyung's drink.

Nayeon just chuckling at me and continue doing her work.

"here's your order~" I said, smiling at him while give him his order.

He smile back after pay the order. "thank you~ by the way, can I talk to you for a moment?" he said.

"sure" I said.

"cool!" then he take me out from the cafe.

"so, what is it?" I ask.

"are you free tomorrow?" he ask me back.

"yeah, it's our day off anyway since it's Sunday tomorrow" I said.

"Great! Now I want to ask you to come over the cherry blossom park on 4 o'clock at evening and wear something soft and floral. I'll send you the address now by the way" he said as he take out his phone and send the address to me thru text.

I look at my phone when I received an address Taehyung sent me. "I got it now. Why do you ask me out all of sudden? Don't you have work tomorrow?" I ask.

"I take a day for leave tomorrow and anyway, there's nothing to worry about my company since everything went arranged. So I want to have my time to spend with you since we keep concentrate on our work" Taehyung said, smiling at me.

I smile at him back. "then I'm on for tomorrow! So 4pm at cherry blossom park and wearing something soft and floral?" I said, repeating his instructions.

"exactly. Don't be late, alright?" he said, looking sort of hurry since he have to leave back to his company.

"No worries" I said.

"Great! Then see you tomorrow!" he hurriedly said and get into his car after give me a kiss on my forehead.

I shyly giggle as I step back into the cafe.

"what are you two doing out there?" Hoseok suddenly approached me.

"nothing. He just asking me out tomorrow" I said, smiling joyfully after got asked out by my crush yet my best friend at the same time.