; chapter 25

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +

Next day. It's been three days and I still didn't feeling well. The soreness on my whole body seriously bothering me. I hate my condition right now and I missed to go to work and meet my friends.

I'm scared Mr. Jung would fired me for taking a few days of day off but I actually feel thankful of him for giving me a chance. Surprisingly, Hoseok told me that he wasn't mad at me at all but in fact, he were concerning about me.

What a relief.

Now, I was laying on the bed, cuddling myself under the blanket since the weather feel really cold or I'm the only one feel cold since I had fever. I was peacefully comfort myself here when suddenly someone just rang the door bell.

I whine lazily when my cuddly time has ruined. As I stand up to opened the door, I bring the blanket along with me and wrap it around me while heading to the entrance door.

I opened the door. "yes?" I said while moving my eyes up to the person but my expression dropped when it's was... "Taehyung..." I mumbling his name. He was wearing a black suit like he just back from work.

"hey, Y/N" he said, smiling at me even I know the nervousness behind his smile.

Then I remember, Hoseok's and Namjoon's words to me about forgiving Taehyung yesterday.

"I would do the same if I was in your shoes but you can see how he never give up to beg for your forgiveness. He literally regret for what he have done to you, Y/N. So it's okay to forgive him" Hoseok said.

"Hoseok is right. Anyway, he left for his good of his future, not for someone else. You clearly see how educated he look just the way he dressed with suit every time he come to our cafe so I guess he has reach his ambition. That's why he came back to you to make amends his mistake after have his self independent. When he come back to ask your forgiveness, just forgive him" Namjoon said.

"yeah. If you forgive someone very easily, it will show you a good and kindhearted yourself from inside. Hating him won't solve anything to make it better so just forgive from the bottom of your heart" Hoseok said.

They are right. How long should I keep my rage for him? Plus, I still had my unfaded feeling for him. Maybe I should being nice and forgive him from the bottom of my heart then make it up to him. I missed the old us.

I slowly smile at him back. "hey, Taehyung. Come in" I said as I lead him inside.

"Thanks" Taehyung smile even more as he step into my house.

"take a seat while I making a drink" I said and was about to head to the kitchen when he stopped me.

"it's okay. I've bring ice chocolate milkshake and cupcakes chocolate for us" he said.

My smile growing even more when I heard my favorite drink and cupcake is here. I want to squealing in happiness but I tried to not acting it up in front of him.

"thanks... It's been a while." I said as I take a seat next to him.

"then have it now" he said, hand me a cup of ice chocolate milkshake for me.

"thanks. By the way, how do you know my address?" I ask him.

"by your friend. The blonde girl and I guess her name is, Chaeyoung?" he said, trying hard to remember the one he ask for my number and address.

"oh, I thought you were asking for her number" I said.

"I didn't actually. I was desperate to meet you nicely. I didn't mean to let out my anger to you since I've been stressed all day that time. I'm sorry..." he guilty said.