; chapter 35

+ ° . * ♡ Taehyung's POV ♡ * . ° +

Y/N's hands fell off from my cheeks when she slowly unconscious.

I widened my eyes even more. "B-baby..." I called her name, tried to wake her up by patting her cheeks but it seems there's no sign for her to conscious.

I start to feel anxious, carefully shaking her body. "Y/N!! Wake up!!" I screaming by her real name, forced herself to wake up but I got the same respond from her, not answer me even a word or an inch move.

I hugging her tightly, putting her head on my chest and crying heavily, not even conscious about the wound I had. I couldn't even imagine how painful it is if someone who I love the most leaving me by my own in this world.

I've never facing such a painful moment like this.

"Y/N!!" I screaming my soul out by her name again, don't even cared how it almost ripped my throat.

I won't stop wishing to let her stay alive to be next to me or I will never forgive myself for not being able to save my beloved one's life.

Thereby, my body suddenly shaking in rage, remember the mafia does the same thing to Y/N from how he did it to her parents, shooting them right in the heart.

I clenched my fist into a ball. "one day, I will fucking kill you, you fucking bastard!!" I screeched, literally let out my rage of how they've done to make Y/N's life become miserable.

At the same time, my body weakened even more from losing too much blood. My breath getting heavier when I start to feel myself slowly unconscious.

+ ° . * ♡ Hoseok's POV ♡ * . ° +

I just arrived to Y/N's apartment, I parked my motorbike at the lobby, get off from my motorbike then put my helmet on the seat. I walking my way into her apartment building and walk upstairs to Y/N's house's floor.

I had to come to Y/N's after my day of work has done. I were too worried about her of what she have been through secretly and I know it's something that not a good thing to her by the frightening look that drawn on her face.

She literally trying to avoid me from explain the truth so I had to decide to figure it out by myself.

Once I reached to the floor where I should be, I continue walking but I stopped as three masked guy stop in from the of me, blocking my way.

I sigh and look up to them. "would you please excuse me to walk my way?" I firmly ask.

"you're Jung Hoseok, Choi Y/N's best friend, isn't it?" he ask while pulling down his mask, he's look like a boss among the three.

It stunned myself to find out he know my full name. "yeah, I'm Jung Hoseok. How do you know my full name?" I curiously ask him, looking up and down to recognize him but I don't think he's someone familiar to me.

"nothing. Just guessing and I want to let you know that I feel bad for your best friend. She has been going through a lot. Pity her" then he leave me just like that with his guys after leaving that word to me, slightly smirking at me.

I was standing here in confusion. They seriously look very suspicious and dangerous to me. He just saying my full name and Y/N's from nowhere and telling me he's feeling bad for what she have been going through.

I'm pretty sure they're not someone a good person to Y/N based on how he talk about Y/N to me.

I clear my throat, trying to ignore the curiosity on me. As I was about to take my first step to walk to Y/N's house, I heard a guy screeching that seems to be come from Y/N's house.