; chapter 34

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +

In the next morning, I sit on the edge of the bed while Taehyung still sleep next to me. I playing my fingers when the anxiety overwhelmed me at the thought of me going to confront the mafia and rebels tonight.

This seriously freak me out.

I let out a big sigh until I feel a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. This scent that lingering into my nose always make me feel really calm.

"good mornjng, baby..." Taehyung whisper in his raspy morning voice, stuck his chin on my shoulder.

"good morning, Tae..." I replied as I rest my head on his.

"You were overthinking about tonight, aren't you?" he ask.

"yeah... I couldn't get it off from my mind..." I frustratedly said under my breath.

"don't overthinking yourself, baby. You're not alone tonight and I'm here with you, to have your back and help you" Taehyung said as his hand trailed to mine and hold it.

I turn my head to the side to look at him. "are you sure everything going to be alright?" I nervously ask him, doubt about to confront the mafia tonight.

Taehyung move his eyes to mine in his soothing gaze. "as long as I'm here with you, everything going to be alright. I'm promise" he said, gently smile at me.

I gently smile back. "alright then..." and I lean in to his face as our lips softly touch against each other. We closed our eyes, slowly move our lips to beginning our kiss together very soft and passionate.

Taehyung move his hand up to the back of my neck as he make our kiss a lil deeper while my fingers gently intertwined his fingers on his other hand.

After few minutes later, we gently break the kiss. We rest our forehead against each other while catching our breath. I moved my eyes up to look at him as he does the same.

I planted a soft peck on his lips. "I love you, Tae" I said.

He smile and kissed my head. "I love you too, baby" he replied.

I smile back as I get up. "I'm gonna make us a breakfast" I said and heading out to the kicthen.

"alright, baby~" he also get up and put his suit on that he wore last night.

As I reach to the kitchen, I put two slices of bread into the toaster then press the toaster on. I was about to take a peanut butter when I suddenly got a notification.

I grab my phone and turned it on. "19 missed call from Hoseok...? And 50 messages from Hoseok too...? What did he want...?" I questioned myself in curiosity.

And I startled when the clicked sound came from the toaster. I sigh in relief as I take out the toast and put it on the plate. I spread the peanut butter on toasts. After that, I copping an apple and a banana, serve it around the toasts for Taehyung.

I see Taehyung walked out from my bedroom as I take the cereal box and milk from refrigerator.

"you're ready to leave?" I ask, take a seat on the dining chair.

"mhhm. I need to get the 100 thousand dollar in my savings as soon as possible and I don't want to waste the time tho" he said as he look down to the only peanut butter toasts I made for him.

"what about you?" he ask, looking up to me as he take a seat on the dining chair across me.

"it's okay. I'll just eat the cereal" I replied him, giving him a smile as I pour the cereal and milk into the bowl. "anyway, I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it special for you. I've ran out of food stock. I literally forget to buy some groceries since I were too focused on my work" I awkwardly chuckle as I feeding myself the cereal.