; chapter 22

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +

It's... It's Kim Taehyung...

For God. Sake. It's. Kim. Taehyung.

He changed a lot. His look change a lot by the manly look he has when he grow as an adult. He getting even taller and his black wavy hair has gone. He dyed his hair into a light peach colour and straightening his hair that changed all over his look. He had his black suit on like he has working at office or something.

My heart speeding up countless. Meeting him after 6 years had me feel the butterfly tingle in my stomach and something blooming in my heart just like how I feel when the first time I met him 7 years ago. This is the feel that never change whenever I see his presence.

Did I fall for him again or... My feels for him is the one never faded...

He surprisingly looking so good in this way.

But something that never change is his beautiful boxy smile he gave me but it faded when he just recognized me.

My eyes caught by the key necklace that he wear, the necklace where I got him as a present. I look down to my neck to see the same key necklace that I still had on. We literally had this matching key necklace until now.

Suddenly, a sweet, wonderful and unforgettable memories I had with Taehyung 6 years ago recalling in my head, make me feel longing for all those wonderful memory. My gaze turning all soft and loving for him until I shake my head, getting my sense back. Those beautiful memories getting erased from my head when I remember how he broke his promise and left me.

Without my awareness, Hoseok just keep watching us from a far in curiosity while wiping the table. He even wondering what's going on with us since we seems to know each other before.

"Y/N..." Taehyung called out my name, still can't believe his eyes.

My gaze for him slowly getting sharp as the hate grow inside of me. "it's 8 dollar" I swiftly said.

Taehyung just staring at me with awe and full of love in his eyes. He just found his first love again after 6 years being apart from each other. Meet me after 6 years has make his feel even more deeper after his longing for me for over 6 years.

I sigh as I noticed how long he stared at me right now. I slam my hand on the counter in front of him and he flinched in surprise. "I'm sorry, sir. We're closed so you need to pay your drink and cupcake immediately or you can just take them and leave" I firmly say, purposely call him "sir" instead of "Tae" or "Taehyung".

"I-im so sorry... How much is this?" he ask.

"8 dollar" I swiftly said.

And he give me 10 dollar. I take the money and get a balance for him when he suddenly said. "keep the change"

I nodded my head and put the money back into the cashier.

He smiled and leave after take his order.

I frustratedly sigh and take off the apron since we just finished our job here.

Why he's here...

"hey guys, we need to go home now. See you tomorrow~" Namjoon said while taking off his apron, hanging it to the hanger afterward.

"okay, bye~" me and Hoseok said.

And then he leave with Chaeyoung and Nayeon after they say good bye to us. "hey, Y/N. Can you wait outside? I need go to the bathroom" Hoseok said.

"okay" I smile as I replied him.

He smile back as he heading to bathroom while I grab my backpack and went out from the cafe. I was still ride with Hoseok on his motorbike since my car was still broke down. I can't use my debt money for my car for a while.