; chapter 15

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +

"holy shit..." he breath out while his eyes wandering around with his sparkling eyes from the light as the view he had just now totally mesmerized him.

I smile broadly when I get the reaction I expect from him, make me had the happiness creeping inside me. "let's get inside~" I hold his hand as I lead him inside.

+ ° . * ♡ Taehyung's POV ♡ * . ° +

Her soft palm gently touched against mine, take my hand to lead me inside the cabin she just surprise me.

My eyes instantly look down to her hand that were holding onto mine than up to her with the slightly smile appear on my lips. My heart racing so fast that make my heart about to fall out.

I remember how she make my whole entire life turned out so perfect for me. I know she don't own any possession or have a perfect life but in fact, she living in this world by the rebels surrounded her who tried to kidnapped her to be their ransom for her parent's debt.

She totally living in danger but she seems doesn't really care about her fate to living like that and more likely accept the fate she have to live like that.

I look to her charming face. Her happy smile when she excited to show the gift for me. Somehow, that beautiful smile could hide every pain she through.

I want to be with her so much but my instinct telling me to not for some reason. I still trying to figure out why I can't be with her that make me feel extremely sad inside.

It's almost at the end of the year and my graduation is close. Some thought telling me that my whole life gonna change after graduating my highschool.

"are you ready?" Y/N said.

"I am!" I excitedly replied her.

She let out a little giggle of happiness as she opened the door of the cabin. Then my jaw drop when I saw how beautiful inside the cabin.

I can't believe she actually did this special for me

I can't believe she actually did this special for me. "You did this...?" I ask, still wandering around of the beautiful decoration Y/N made for me.

"yup! All by myself just for you~" she said, closing the door.

"all of this??" I ask her again.

I look at her to see her smiling happily after showing the whole cabin to me, making my whole heart melt for her...

Gosh... I do really love this indoor girl...

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +