; chapter 26

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +

I instantly start to doing my work once I arrived to the cafe. Hoseok was nonstop laughing of me being frightening by him running his motorbike in high speed.

Few hours passed. I walking back into the kitchen after serve the drink for the customer.

"one ice chocolate milkshake and one cupcake chocolate please!" Namjoon said from the cashier.

A warm smile slowly forming on my lips when I knew it's from Taehyung's order. The vibes today was totally different from the other days I've been working here. I feel cheerful than ever when Taehyung was here with me. It makes me enthusiastic to work here just so I could see his face everyday.

I don't know why I feel so excited to see him again. Maybe after I've forgive him last night bring me a lot of pleasure for him that makes my love grow even more.

I wanted to confessed to him but I feel kinda weird to make a first move to confessed him or maybe I should just wait for him.

I start to excitedly make an ice chocolate milkshake for him while Nayeon packed a chocolate cupcake.

+ ° . * ♡ A/N's view ♡ * . ° +

Hoseok look back after serve the customer to see Taehyung having a talk with Namjoon at cashier.

He heading close to Taehyung and tap his shoulder. "hey, Taehyung" he said.

"oh, hey Hoseok" Taehyung replied, smiling sweetly at him.

Hoseok smile back when something just crossed his mind. "can I ask you something?" Hoseok said.

"sure. Go ahead" Taehyung said.

"have you confessed to her last night?" Hoseok curiously ask.

"No I didn't. I still trying to find the right time to confessed to her. Why do you ask tho?" Taehyung ask him back.

"God! I almost busted it by telling her you might has confessed to her last night! It's confusing when I thought you were confessing to her since she seems so happy today! Then I find out she was happy cause you two can be a best friend just like on the past when turn out of you two would be in good terms together!" Hoseok said in high pitched voice, not remember that you could easily heard him from the kitchen.

Taehyung anxiously covered Hoseok's mouth with his hand. "can you just lowered your voice for a bit? She might heard us" Taehyung whispered.

"sorry..." Hoseok awkwardly chuckle after Taehyung let go his mouth.

"so... She already know it?" Taehyung ask.

"No. She didn't. I quickly distracted her from getting suspicious about it" Hoseok said.

"thank god... I just want to make my confession a bit special so that's why I take along time to thinking of the idea how should I do to confess her" Taehyung convincing.

"wait. Confessed to her? Are you actually liked her?" Namjoon interrupt, curiously asking him that.

"I didn't liked her but I loved her since the first time we meet. I could say I fall for her at the first sight. Even six years being apart, my feeling for her never faded" Taehyung said, gently smiling.

"alright. Since you loved her, I have one thing to say before you got into relationship with her" Namjoon said, crossing his arms as his mood right now turning into serious one.

"what is it?" Taehyung nervously ask.

"if you ever hurt her, Hoseok and I wouldn't hesitate to break your bone from every part of your body" Namjoon evilly smirk at him.