; chapter 9

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +

6 months later.

The times flowing so fast, isn't?

I sitting on my bed alone, reading a book after doing all the chores. I barely talk to my parents since 6 months ago.

I know it's been along time but I was still sulk of their harsh attitude to me even they've been good together after last fight they had. They keep begging me for my forgiveness and try themselves to stay good together but I won't trust them this time. I've had it.

They have promised me so many times to not repeat the same mistake but they keep breaking their promises.

I hate how they love to playing my heart, acting all loving and caring for me but could be so harsh and heartless at the same time. Literally giving me a trust issue. That's really hurt honestly.

Then I decide myself to avoiding them to prevent my heart from getting heart.

I didn't intent to make them feel hurt or what but I have to be selfish for myself and my feeling of what they've done to me.

I yawn, getting sleepy. I closed the book and placed it on the bedtable. Just as I was about to lay down, the knocking sound can be heard on my window.

Oh my god... What Taehyung want at this time...

I huffing, get up from the bed to opened the window for him. He jumped inside and I instantly closed and locked the window.

"what bring you here at this time?" I ask.

"I got you this~" Taehyung said, excitedly smile while showed a paper bag to me.

"a paper bag?" I ask him confusedly.

"of course not!" Taehyung said as he pulled out something from the paper bag and arranged it all on the bed.

I gasp as I saw those thing Taehyung put on the bed. "oh my god Tae..." I said, locking my eyes to this clothes he got me.