; chapter 12

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +

5 days later. I get all the laundry into the basket and bring them out to front yard. I started my chore to hanging the laundry on the clothesline when my dad suddenly return home from work with my mom.

I trying to not look at them as I keep continue hanging the laundry.

My mom stepped out from my dad's car and approached me. "hey sweetheart~ how you doing?" she ask, trying to act normal.

I just give her my smile. "oh hey mom. I'm doing great" I simply said.

"come inside after doing laundry sweetheart. We going to have a lunch together" my dad said, also smiling at me.

"alright, I'll be there soon" I replied.

They get inside afterward.

I sigh as I continue doing the laundry then was about to get inside when someone suddenly called me. "Y/N!" it's Taehyung.

I look at him and smile cheerfully. I could tell he's back from school since he had his school uniform on. "hey Tae!" I cheerfully said.

"look what I bought for us~" he said, grinning while showing two cup of ice chocolate milkshake and two chocolate cupcakes, our favorites.

"oh my god... It's been a while..." I said.

"hey, wanna have a drink together?" he ask.

"well, can you wait in my bedroom? My parents actually asked me to have a lunch with them" I said as I picked up the empty basket.

"alright, I'll be there right now~" he playfully said then run to the window of my bedroom's.

I softly giggle as I walk in, putting the empty basket back to the laundry room and head to the dining room. I sitting across them and start to eat the food my mom has serve for us.

In the middle of enjoying the food my mom made, my mom suddenly ask. "hey sweetheart, can I ask you who's the angel you talking about 5 days ago?"

I suddenly stopped eating as I look up to her. "an angel?" I ask her back.

Then I remember I mentioned Taehyung to them at the time I arguing with my parents 5 days ago.

"yeah, he is" my dad interrupt.

"oh he is" I continue eating. "You know, I don't have any friend in this world so he's my inner angel. None of you could see him except me" I slightly gave out an excuse, act coolly while keep on eating.

"oh... Alright..." my dad said while looking at my mom strangely. They were feeling weirded out about me talking about "my inner angel" to them which they find it kinda ridiculous.

"I'm done" I finish up my dinner and was about to walk to the sink to wash the dishes when my dad stopped. I look at him. "what?" I ask.

"can you be a bit more talkative to us? We missed your cheerful side" my dad said, he look really sad. It make me feel sad too but I have to be selfish for my need.

"I can be the old self unless you two tell me the real secret you've been hiding from me" I swiftly said.

"we can't do that" My mom replied.

"then I won't" I stated as I wash the dishes and heading to my room, locked the door after get in.

"I love how you call me your inner angel" Taehyung interrupt with the smirk on his face. He was relaxing on my bed while sipping his ice chocolate milkshake.