; chapter 28

[Sexual content ⚠️]

[16+]

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +

Next day. I grab my backpack and walking out from my house then locked the door house. It's Monday today and it's absolutely was my working day.

I go downstairs to the ground floor.

Suddenly, something just crossed my mind, it's about Taehyung's confession to me yesterday.

It totally something wonderful that never happened to my life before. It's going to be unforgettable moment ever until my last breath.

A slightly smile forming on my lips, thought that of finally got myself a boyfriend, the one who I've fall for since 7 years ago.

As I step out from the apartment building,  my eyes wandering for Hoseok and his motorbike but he's nowhere to be seen at except a black Audi that parked here.

I crossed my arms and pouting my lips. "where he is..." I mumbling.

I keep looking around here until a guy in the black Audi stepped out from his car. My eyes instantly move to him and recognize his light peace hair. "what...? Taehyung...?" I said.

"of course! What are you searching for?" he wailed.

I awkwardly giggle as I walk closer to him. "I was searching for Hoseok but he's nowhere to be seen" I said.

"oh, for your information, I'll be the one to pick you up and send you home everyday" he said, showing his boxy smile.

"then, have you told him about this?" I ask.

"I did so there's nothing to worry about" he said.

I smile happily when Taehyung decide to exchange with Hoseok to take a lead for pick me up and send me home everyday. "yay! My boyfriend going to pick me up and send me home everyday!" I happily said, hugging him.

He softly giggle and hug me back. "I've claimed you as my girlfriend so I have to do my responsibility as your boyfriend. From now on, if there's anything bothering you, just call me instantly, alright?" he said, cupped my cheeks.

"alright~" I cheerfully replied him and was about to get into his car when he suddenly pulled me back to him.

He clear his throat. "but, for everything I've did for you, I still need a reward~" he grin at me mischievously.

"tell me anything~" I said.

"a kiss on the lips is enough to be my biggest reward" he said.

"that isn't hard actually~" I chuckled. I tip toed since he's too tall for me and cupped his cheeks as I pulled his head down a lil to my height level.

I slowly lean in then gently give him a soft kiss on his lips. Taehyung widened his eyes in surprise as he feel the heat on his cheeks, he didn't expect to get the kiss right away.

After few second later, he gently replied my kiss by holding my jaw with his left hand then closed his eyes. Our kiss slowly getting intense until we decide to stop it since we're still at public.

"what's that for...? I was expect for the kiss after I send you to the cafe..." he shyly ask after pulling the kiss away.

"for willing to take the lead to pick me up and send me home everyday and... That's as a thank for willing to be my boyfriend..." I said, shyly look down.