; chapter 29

[Sexual content ⚠️]

[18+]

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +

I widened my eyes when he said that then turn around to look at him.

"what...?"

"You heard me, baby" he said.

You've been waiting for this, Y/N. Don't lose your opportunity...

I slowly smiled as I move both of my hands to his chest, being a little touchy to him. "I admit that it will make me feel a little uncomfortable since it's my first time but you know, maybe we'll get used to it. So I didn't mind it if we could give try for this night. Just... Make sure to be slow and gentle" I said while shyly giggle when we were talking about making love we about to start.

He gently caressing my cheeks as he lean in to my face. "It's okay, I'll be gentle as much as you want" then his lips touch against mine.

I gently smile and softly kiss him back while hold his neck when he give me a very passionate kiss. He carefully lift me up in a bridal style with our kiss still connecting.

He put me on the middle of the bed and get in top of me. He was kissing very passionately and intensely as his hand slowly trailed up to my chest.

I were holding his neck until I feel something moving on my chest and that's when I find out Taehyung were slowly taking the towel off from me.

I slowly pulled the kiss away and let go his neck, looking down when I were fully naked in front of him. I suddenly feel insecurity about the scars.

Taehyung strangely look at me when I pulled the kiss away then he look down the direction where I looking at. He sigh as he find out I was looking down to my scars. He lifted up my chin by his fingers, showing his boxy smile with the soothing gaze he has in his eyes.

"do you remember what I told about you?" he ask.

"that my scars isn't ugly..." I repeating what he said a minutes ago.

"good girl... Then keep that in your mind, alright baby?" he said in a very soothing way, making my heart melting so hard for him.

I gently smile. "alright..." I replied.

He smile back and peck my lips before he get off from the bed. I was laying where I'm at right now, admiring of how hot he is when he start to untied his tie, unbuttoned his white shirt from up to down, take it off then unbuckled his belt, half naked in front of me. I could feel my cheeks getting hot when I thinking of what we about to do now.

He get something inside of his blazer from pocket and come back, get on top of me. "what's that...?" I ask.

Taehyung just mischievously smile as he show something small and flat package to me. It's a condom.

"You've prepared it" I chuckled.

"I've been waiting for the right time to do this" he said, chuckling too while shyly scratching at the back of his neck.

"then use your opportunity when you've got it" I said, gently smile and pecking his lips.

He gently smile back and unzipped his pants, pulled it down a little along with his boxer only for him to slipped out his manhood. His eyes that turn into lustful gaze were trailed up and down to my naked body, smoothly touching my curve while his other hand were working to put the condom on.