; chapter 18

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +

5 days later after Taehyung give me those words that still leave me questionable. I thought Taehyung was busy doing his matters but it's been 5 days and now, I was lose impatient and waiting for Taehyung to come to my house but there's no sight of him around here.

I look out of my window.

"sweetheart! Come here! Let's have a dinner with us!" My mom call me for dinner.

"I'm coming!" I said while my eyes keep wondering around his house if he was there but his house were all dark that could be seem through the windows.

I sigh and walking out from my bedroom to have a dinner with my parents.

Maybe he goes somewhere with his mom or with his friend...

I take a seat across my parents.

"hey sweetheart. Are you okay?" My dad worriedly ask to see my sad expressions clearly show them.

I instantly smile at him, trying to not make him even worried about me. "yup! I'm doing great! Maybe I was just hungry, that's why~" I said, trying to act cool.

"okay but if you have anything to tell us, don't hide it, okay? We always here for you" my mom said, smiling gently at me.

"alright mom" I said, smiling at her too.

"let's eat~" my mom hand me a dish.

I trying to not showing my sad expressions to them by keep on smiling as I started to eat my food with them. It's hurt to hiding your feel when you want to express it so much but you can't when you have a secret that you've been hiding from your parents.

I exhale, my mind keep asking for him, wondering where he is.

Afterward we having our dinner together, I get off from the dinner chair. "let me wash your dishes" I said as I pick up all of their dishes after finishing their dinner.

"thank you, sweetheart~" my dad praised me, ruffing my hair.

I shyly giggle. "No problem~" then I heading to the sink to wash all the dishes.

After cleaning the kitchen, I was about to step into my bedroom when the smile of excitement appear on my lips. I suddenly squealing excitedly as I remember how Taehyung love to surprise me in my bedroom whenever I wasn't in my bedroom.

Maybe he's secretly in there!

Thereby, I burst into my room but there's no sight of him. "come on, Tae. I know you're hiding~" I said, trying to find him in my wardrobe and under my bed but there's still no sight of him.

My eyes started to teared up in an instant, getting upset how I didn't see him since last five days. "Taehyungie... Stop playing around... This is not funny..." I softly crying as I sit on the bed.

I look down as a tear fall down to my cheeks. "where are you...? I missed you, Taehyungie..." I said, hoping someone will hear me but no one.

I sobbing, lifted my head up to look at the ceiling.

Did he leave me...? But... He has keep his promise to not leave me... Ever...

I guess I should cheek around his house...

I stand up and wipe my tear away, walk toward my mom and dad who was watching television together at the living room. "mom, dad. Can I take a walk around the house? I just want to take some fresh air" I ask them a permission.

"sure but don't go too far" my dad said.

I nodded my head as I leave my house to check on Taehyung's house.