14

Judd

I feel as if my hands are shaking right now. My heart is pounding so hard in my chest that I fear it might come straight out of my chest.

Lexi sits on my lap and runs her fingers through my hair, her small fingers so delicate against me with each touch as she kisses me. She had taken my shirt off only moments ago and my hands feel the small of her back, her lips slowly moving with mine.

Since we left the gym this afternoon, my thoughts had been running wild in my mind. And most of them were sexual unfortunately.

She has told me a few times that she doesn't mind if we go further, but I need her to be sure and right now, just with her body language, it seems like she's sure.

Deciding to just go for it, I lift her t-shirt up and pull it off. Her orange hair falls around us and my arms are tight around her, her fingers running along my shoulders.

"Can we try stuff tonight?" she asks, her lips staying on mine.

I feel a little more assured now that she asked, my hands holding her hips.

"What do you wanna do?" I wonder, looking into her doe eyes. My lower lip is taken between my teeth and pushes her hair behind her, and my eyes fall to her chest. I hadn't see her in a bra before, simply because she usually changed in the bathroom.

"I don't know. I'm not all that versed in this kind of stuff," she tells me, my head nodding. I sit up a little further and her small body curls closer to me.

"I know this is probably so awkward," she whispers, my head shaking. There's no way in hell I want this to be awkward. I'm just trying to play it safe.

"No, no, it's okay. I can try to, like, explain what stuff is," I tell her, and she nods.

Jesus, I never thought I'd be the one explaining certain aspects of sex, but here we go.

"You know about foreplay and stuff, right?" I ask, and she nods.

"I guess, fuck, I might be nervous," she tells me, and I reach up for her face.

"Lexi, please don't be nervous," I sigh, trying to make sure she's comfortable.

"Judd, I think I just want to, um, just get comfortable without clothes," she tells me, my hands feeling over her arms.

"You're sure?" I ask, and she nods with a little smile on her lips. I smile at her and she kisses my lips again.

We start slow and her hands feel over my body, her fingertips soft against my skin. I move her so she lies on her back, her hand running through my hair. She's so beautiful and I'm trying my damn hardest to make she I take care of her.

I move my hands to her leggings and I start to remove them, my mind thinking back to when she told me I'd be the one taking them off in the gym. Just the thought made my mind go crazy.

My fingers feel over her legs and she smiles up at me, and I reciprocate the gesture. While I'm up, I remove my sweatpants and then move back over her.

"Judd," she whispers, my arms moving to rest beneath her. I hum, looking into her eyes.

"I feel comfortable," she tells me, and I can tell she's assuring me now. It's cute, but I also appreciate it.

"Good, baby," I whisper, her lips pressing to mine. We keep kissing, not moving further than that for a while. Her lips move with mine slowly, but it feel so good. My body shifts slightly because I don't want her to feel my arousal, but her body moves up. I can't tell if it was to feel me, or if she's aroused too.

I settle back above her and my hand grabs her hip, the other resting beneath her. My thumb and forefinger feel over the clasp of her bra and I undo it. She lifts up a bit and helps me remove it, her hand tossing it to the floor. My eyes look at her chest and then up to her face, my head leaning down and kissing her lips.

Lexi allows me to touch her and I start to kiss over her body, her hands running through my hair. There are soft moans expelling from her lips, causing my body to react to hers.

Her body is a fucking wonderland and I'm about to get lost in it. There is no way in hell I'm going to sleep tonight.

When I reach her panties, I kiss around the edges and I hear her gasp. I'm hesitant to remove them, but she wants to get comfortable. I slowly remove them and watch her as I do so, her body lifting to help me remove them.

Once I do so, I move to lay beside her and she turns her body to look at me. Lexi moves on top of me and starts to kiss me. My hands feel over her back and I move one of my hands over her bottom, her lips parting over mine.

"You okay?" I ask quickly, her head nodding.

"Yeah. I feel really good, actually," she tells me, my hands moving to brush her hair away from her face.

"You're so beautiful," I tell her, causing her to blush. She moves down to kiss me again and then she starts to kiss my body. I'd never had a girl be this attentive to me before and I'm obsessed with it.

She removes my boxers and I watch her reaction, her body moving to rest beside mine. I turn to face her, both of us lying on our sides. I bring her into my arms and she kisses me, her hand resting on my cheek.

"How do you feel?" I ask her, her nose brushing mine.

"Perfect. How do you feel?" she asks me, my lips pressing to hers.

"I'm perfect, too, baby."