CH 38

Lala's POV

Then his eyes widened. ".... is he gone...?" He muttered.
"No..." I replied understanding what he meant. "It's only for another fifteen minutes,"
"I see, well I'll just have to make the best of these fifteen minutes," he smiled gently, it was a sad smile though.
"Well unfortunately we only have 8 minutes left before we're sent to die," Mirei reminded us. "The flirting can wait for us to destroy the barrier,"
"Well let's get back to work," Shion declared.
"7 minutes now," Garuru told us. We all gave her a look. "Sorry I was just trying to help," she pouted.

"41, 40, 39, 38,"
"Could you stop the count down!" Dorothy yelled.
"Sorry," Garuru apologised.
"Look... we don't have much time and it doesn't look good and I just don't wanna have any regrets," Mirei spoke. The rest of us froze. "I just wanna say that you guys really are the best friends anyone could ever have,"
"Mirei..... me too... I love you all so much," Sophie smiled.
"Sophie!" Garuru ran and hugged Sophie. "Me too, me too, I used to hate idols and singing and dancing but I'm glad you all helped me to see how fun it could be!"
"Well if it has to end, I'm glad it could be with all of you," Shion smiled sadly.
"I really have had so much fun, being with everyone," Leona hugged joined the hug Sophie and Garuru were having and everyone else joined. The only ones left were Shougo and me, also Aroma was still passed out and Mikan hadn't spoken a word in the whole two hours we were trapped.
"This sucks! I mean there was so much more I wanted to do with everyone, so many places I wanted to go!" Dorothy had tears in her eyes.
"It.... it's not fair!" I yelled. Tears were streaming down my face. "Why is this happening to us, we're just ordinary girls! Whatever happened in a past life isn't our life! Why should we have to suffer like this! Why should we have to just accept it all and just die!"
"Lala...." they all ran over to hug me. And we all began to cry.
"I'm sorry... this is all my fault, if only I was stronger and could stop him from possessing my body," Shougo bowed to us all. "I'm really sorry!"
"It's not your fault," a familiar voice said. We all turned to Mikan who hadn't spoken in so long. "After all we're going to be just fine," she smiled.

The sound of glass shattering was heard and the door opened.
"Are you all okay?" Yui burst in.
"They're all fine.... that's a relief," Nino smiled.
"Naturally since we were helping them," Miichiru stated.
"Yui!" Shougo ran over to his sister and hugged her.
"O-Onii-Chan? You're you?!" She panicked.
"For another five minutes," Mirei sighed. "Remember after five minutes our powers will come back and so will he," my eyes widened. That's right! I only have another five minutes left with Shougo since I still have no idea how to save him yet.
"So why did Mikan know we would be fine?" Dorothy asked.
"That's a good point," We all turned to Mikan who was just smiling.
"Hmmmm, call it intuition geru," she winked.