Chapter Six

Lala's POV

"Merry Christmas!" I yelled at everyone in the party. It was an enormous party in the Pri x Pri area so Pripara and DanPri were all here. As Kami Idols SoLaMi Smile were asked to perform and then Eternal Sky would perform. I can't wait. I smiled at all of my friends, it's been a while since we were all here stress free and everything normal. My mind flashed back to everything that's happened. I got the feeling I was forgetting something. Oh well I forget a lot of things.
"Merry yume Christmas!" Yui replied. I smiled at her.
"Merry Christmas-Pri!" Mirei cheered. Sometimes it freaks me out how much of a different person she is in and out of Pripara.
"Go!" Shion said her own way of saying merry Christmas.
"Where's are all my presents, all of my fans should be here by now," Dorothy frowned as she searched the crowd. We all sweat dropped.
"Sophie are you ok," Leona was concerned about the jellyfish girl as Sophie was doing her usual thing of spacing out with that really relaxed expression on her face. It's so cute.
"Pshuuuuu," Sophie nodded. Leona smiled. She is so nice.
"This looks fun," Asihi  cheered as With made their way over. Yui's face turned to disgust.
"Ugh, my yume baka Onii-Chan," She was extremely open with her feelings. I laughed nervously sensing another argument about to start.
"What's that, you yume girl," Shougo fought back. It wasn't a very good insult but Yui took the bait and they were off again, like every other time they see each other.
"Those two are so close," Koyoi smiled. He glanced over at Sophie who was swaying side to side and he quickly caught her before she fell on the floor.
"Is she ok," we all demanded. Koyoi told us she was just sleeping. We sweat dropped.
"Pshuuuu," Sophie wiggled her arms around in true jellyfish fashion.
"It's time for us to go perform and then all of us will and then presents will be given," Mirei informed us forgetting her Pri.
"Mirei you forgot your Pri again-kuma," Kuma and the other managers came from no where.
"Where did you come from," I jumped. No one answered as I was dragged off to perform.

"Wow, How,did they change their coords during the performance?" A fan wondered.
"They also did so many making dramas," another said.
"Kami idols are so amazing, I want to be one too," a third cheered.

I smiled when the fans are inspired to do their best and want to be the best it makes me happy. It means that we've d9ne our jobs as idols and given everyone a dream to aspire towards.
Next was our group performance.

(Just imagine Yui with them.)

Everyone cheered at the end and I was even happier. We exited the stage about to get ready when some new people appeared on stage.
"Ehhhh! With are performing as well," I didn't know.
"Well it makes sense they are top he top idols in DanPri," Shion nodded.

I smiled. With were really good. I also frowned, didn't the thing I forgot have something to do with Shougo. Oh well it's time for presents.

We spent a while opening presents from our friends and fans, even Megane got us some. It's was so much fun and I,got so many from everyone, I guess that's a perk of being a divine idol. I found myself glancing at Shougo a few times and once I glanced at Yui I saw a weird expression on her face.
"Yui are you ok?" I asked concerned.
"Yeah I'm yume fine," she reassured. I smiled.
"That's good, merry Christmas!" I cheered. She cheered back.

Merry Christmas Minna, I hope you all enjoy your selves and also I hope you all get what you want. Have an amazing day, even though it's Christmas Eve at the moment, also enjoy the the Christmas holidays.