Chapter Eight

Sophie's POV

The figure stepped out of the shadows and I recognised her blonde hair and purple eyes.
"Don't hurt Yui!" Lala sobbed. I was shocked, why would Yui do this? I thought we were friends! Lala seems really hurt by it. Is this the thing that she saw?

Lala's POV FlashBack

"Yui!" I called. Where was she? There was only one more place to go. I hopped down the tunnels in search of Yui. The only people who really came down here were the cheerleading squad since when you want to go Pripara you are now free to whenever you want. I doubt Yui would be here but I've checked everywhere else.
"You just need to follow orders like a good doll," I heard Yui say, I couldn't see hear but I knew Yui's voice, but it didn't sound as cute as normal and there was no yume. Is Yui ok?
"Yui!" I called out. "Are you ok?" I wondered as I turned the corner and saw Yui standing over Shougo using some kind of magic. "What are you doing?" I wondered. "Why are you calling Shougo a doll?" I prepared myself for Yui to laugh and say that she just got caught up in arguing with him but she just glared at me.
"You found out earlier than I had hoped, I guess I need to erase your memory now," she sighed as she came closer. "Don't yume worry Lala, I won't yume hurt you," she smiled at  me. There was something sinister about her smiled and I slowly back away.
"Your not Yui," I yelled out. The Yui imposter laughed. "What's so funny, imposter," I demanded, getting ready to stop the imposter.
"How sweet you actually believe in me so much that you think that I'm an imposter," Yui giggled. "I can assure you I'm the real thing, did you think I wouldn't be frustrated, all of you are so much more popular than me, so much more talented, everyone loves you more!" She bit her lip in anger.
"Yui, I'm sorry you feel that way but we're all friends, who cares what others think, minna tomodachi, minna idols!" I held out my hand expecting her to take it but she slapped it away instead. "Yui-" I was cut off by a black orb that came crashing towards me, it was more powerful than Lulu's. Yui began to laugh maniacally. Lala began to run away, she couldn't fight Yui.
"Lala where do you think you're going, we're not done playing," Yui followed after.

Flashback over

"Yui please stop!" I begged. Yui glared at me.
"Stop what?" She smiled sweetly, but then she glared at me even worse than before and I could feel the dark aura that surrounded her. "Why don't you fight?" She spat.
"Yui we're friends, I'd never hurt my friends," I told her. I held out my hand again and walked through Sophie's barrier, despite the protests I heard. "Yui stop and let's go back to having fun like we usually do," Yui fired another black orb at me but Sophie couldn't put up a barrier in time. My eyes glowed golden and the orb disintegrated.
"See to save yourself you'd use your powers, if I were to push you into a corner you would abandon me," Yui yelled out. "None of you really care about me, I'm just that extra one," She screamed before disappearing in a puff of smoke.