Chapter Sixteen

Yui's POV

I need to defeat them I need to I need to I need to I need to I need to I need to I need to I need to I need to I need to I need to I need to I need to I need to I need to I need to I need to I need to I need to I need to.

I need to defeat them all...

Or the voices won't leave me alone.....

(Die, you're useless)
(Your the worst member)
(Hahahahaha)

Disappear voices..... leave me alone.... I want to be alone....

I curled up in a ball and closed my eyes.

"I hate you all,"

Lala's POV

Yui's suffering. I just know it. I'm not sure why she's doing this but deep down she regrets it all. She's in the dark, just like I was when I was frozen in Paku. I want to help Yui just like she helped me (does anyone actually remember the start of my first book, I almost forgot myself😂) when I lost my memories.

Yui.... I'm going to save you....

Wait how do I do it though........

"Lala," Falulu's voice broke me from my thoughts. "Should we go tell the others?" She wondered. I shook my head.
"What we need is a good nights sleep, Yui's suffering....I can feel it but.... we can't save her if we're too tired to, after all the mission starts tomorrow!" I grinned.
"I see, the sooner the better, although if we're going by that we could go right now," Falulu replied. "But I'm really sleepy," she yawned.

I waited until Falulu drifted off to sleep and put on a hoodie, shoes and silently left my dorm.

Yui's here, I can feel it.

Sorry girls but this is something I need to do alone.

If I'd known what would happen tonight would I still have gone... I'm not sure... but I never could of guessed the result of one night could lead to the end of *& @#%$

Almost revealed a spoiler. Hehe!