Chapter Two

Lala's POV

I dragged my heavy suitcase into the school and stopped to take a break. After that I somehow managed to get it to the principal's office and told her that I was back. She told me that I could leave my suitcase here and someone else could take it to my room. For that I will be eternally thankful to her. I skipped happily around the school trying to avoid any of my friends since I wanted to surprise them later. This proved harder than I thought since I bumped into the one person I didn't want to see the most.
"Manaka-San," Shougo looked at me confused. I quickly got up off floor and gave him a smile.
"Shougo-Kun, it's been a while," I greeted him. After my three months I got over Shougo.... well mostly.
"Do you want me to take you to your friends, I just saw them," he offered.
"Don't worry, I was planning on surprising them later," I replied.
"Ok then, see you," he waved.
"Capisce!" I waved back. Well after doing my signature peace sign. I then decided that I would go look at the flowers in the garden, this was just me wasting time before the morning assembly since for once I was early. I looked at how pretty they were until the bell rang meaning I had five minutes to get to the assembly. I started running.
"The one time I'm early I'm gunna be late!" I yelled in annoyance. I stopped when I saw Yui and Nino. This will ruin the surprise so I quickly hid round the corner. I think Yui may of seem me because she was staring in my direction after they left I started to sprint as fast as possible and made it just in time. Thankfully I did a lot of running during my training so my stamina is top notch. I got a little break while the principal introduced me and I panted a little bit but by the time I had to go up I was ok.
"Capisce!" I smiled when I came on.
"Lala!" I heard someone call out. I looked over to see Yui.
"Yui!" I ran off the stage and hugged her.

I really missed all my friends and I feel bad for leaving them but I don't really regret it since I've grown up a lot. Kinda....

Yui's POV

"Lala put on a yume live at Pripara after school!" I suggested.
"Capisce!" Lala agreed.
"Yumekawa!" I cheered

After school we all ran to Pripara. By all I mean all of our friends.
"Good luck Lala," Sophie smiled.
"It's good to see you perform again-Pri," Mirei hugged Lala
"We weren't worried about you at all," Dorothy cried anime tears.
"Relax," Leona said
"Go!" Shion cheered. I think.
Miichiru and Nino also came along but they were too busy crying.

Lala scanned her Priticket and we all ran to the crowd.

Wow..... that performance was even better than when she left.
"Full marks!" Nino called out.
"Well done!" Miichiru said.
We were all so impressed with Lala's performance it was perfect. No it was better than perfect.