Chapter Thirteen

Lala's POV

"What do you mean?" Mirai frowned.
"Yui's idea! But why?" Dorothy demanded.
"Wait.... this almost makes sense," Shion said calmly.
"Why do you mean?" Leona wondered.
"Oh I see," Mirai nodded.
"Yeah..... I cant believe it...." I mumbled.
"What are you talking about!" Dorothy yelled.
"If we were reincarnated then we either wouldn't know anything about the past and would be oblivious or...... there could be a way for them to manipulate us easier," Shion clenched her fists.

"Ehhh? Reincarnate! Why would we do that?"
"That way we can have slightly more control over the situation,"
"How so?"
"Well we might be able to control how were reincarnated,"
"I see,"

I shuddered slightly as I remembered something else from my past memories.

"Idiots..... you were so easy to manipulate, I can't believe the Goddess fell for it.... you really are naive,"

"Lala.... what's wrong?" Sophie wondered. I gave a shaky smile.
"There also one more thing you should all know," I spoke up. "I'm not sure how to say this but..... Yui...... She isn't being manipulated by fake memories.... I don't know the reason behind it but, everything she's doing is because of..... its because of real memories,"

No one's POV

Yui stared coldly into her own reflection. The mirror glinted and she narrowed her eyes. Glass shards exploded everywhere and one scraped her across the cheek.
"Useless..... pathetic..... more.... I need more power..... MORE!" She screamed. "Damn it.... damnit..... I hate them.... I hate them so much," she bit her lip and blood trickle down. "Those..... those.... those..... even now.... even now I'm still.... not good enough, it wasn't supposed to be like this,"

"Damn you.... Lala," her eyes glinted dangerously.

"Yui!" Lala woke up in a cold sweat. The image of cold eyes glinting dangerously in her mind repeated.

"Idiots..... you were so easy to manipulate, I can't believe the Goddess fell for it.... you really are naive,"

"Yui.... I'm sorry...... I will save you, no matter what," a determined look crossed her face.