Chapter One

Lala's POV

Silence. The calmness of nothing but me and the ocean. I opened my eyes to see the waves rolling back and forth and focused my mind on the water and imagined myself rewriting the world, the laws of nature.
"I wish that the waves in front of me would rise up like a snake," I muttered. The waves then rose up and wriggled like a snake would. I smiled in satisfaction. I had mastered my powers.
After I wrote Yui the note, I then went to the Principals office and explained about my training, nothing about my powers though, and regular homework has been sent over here so I'm keeping up with my school work. Kind of. I was never really good at that. In the morning I go for a run and practice using my powers then I sing some notes to keep up with being an idol. I also practice dancing and my cooking has improved a lot. In the evening I would do the same things since I find it easier then. During the day I play in the waves, go swimming and have some fun, although it's a bit lonely. There aren't that many people around since I'm borrowing Hibiki's private beach house for my training. It's been about three months since I left and I haven't changed that much. However instead of my usual bun style I now where my hair down with buns on top of my head. I got up and went back to the beach house for my last day here.

Yui's POV

It's been three months since Lala left and I've been lonely. She didn't take a lot of her stuff only things like her bikini, which I don't get since she's gone to train, and lots of clothes. Also all of her money is gone although if she's gone somewhere she'll need it so it makes sense. It seems that the Principal knows where Lala is but won't tell us, apparently that was Lala's request. I miss her!!!
"Yui," Nino poked her head round the door. I smiled out her.
"Yumekawa!" I replied.
"Come on we have morning assembly to get to," she grabbed my hand and dragged me through the school.
Purple hair walked round the corner and I rubbed my eyes to stop myself from daydreaming. It couldn't of been Lala. I shrugged it off and just made it to the assembly before it started.
"Hello everyone, today we have an old friend that hasn't been here for a while," I switched off while the principal was talking. I started to daydream about rice and beating Onii-Chan and other things I'd love to do.
"Capisce!" I my head shot up at the familiar words. Standing there was Lala with usual buns but her hair was down as well.
"Lala!" I yelled. Getting her attention.
"Yui!" She ran down and hugged me.