Chapter Fifteen

Lala's POV

"Falulu!" Everyone yelled in shock. I laughed nervously.
"B-b-but how?" Mirei stuttered.
"Etto.... I'm not sure!" Falulu smiled.
"She was just at the school when I found her," I explained.
"Did you leave Pripara on your own?" Shion wondered.
"I don't think so.... Ah! I remember! There was this big light," Falulu started waving her hands around to show how big the light was. "And then I heard a voice, I heard it say... spaghetti....?"
"S-spaghetti......?" Everyone repeated.
"Wait no! That's not right!" Falulu shook her head and everyone else collapsed. "They said help me," She turned serious. "They sounded like they were in pain,"
"Help..... me...." Leona mumbled. "Who do you think it was?"
"I think the voice sounded familiar, I'm just not sure who," Falulu sighed.
"I guess there's nothing to do except find the owner of the voice," Sophie smiled. Everyone smiled back.
"The amount of people Falulu has come come into contact with..... its a long list," Dorothy smirked.
"We'll do it together!" Lala cheered.
"Yeah!" They all replied.

I'm happy that Falulu is here but I'm worried about the voice. Whatever, it's time for lessons to begin. Sob... I could probably share my room with Falulu though, it's been pretty lonely.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third person POV

"Help me!"
Lala and Falulu sat up in their beds panting.
"Fa-Falulu.... did you hear that?" Lala asked.
"She said help me again," Falulu replied.
"I-I know whose voice that is," Lala started. She shivered slightly.
'Is it really..... or am I imagining it....'

"Lala, whose voice is it?" Falulu shook her from her thoughts.
"It.... it's....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yui's...."

So hello people. Sorry for not updating.
Everyt8me I went on Wattpad I'd say I would update but then I'd start reading! There are some really great fan fins out there....

Anyway can people ask me to update every so often cause it reminds me that I need to.... otherwise I'll forget and start reading again.

Whoops.... 😋