Chapter Twenty Six

Yui's POV

Well I don't really understand what's going on too well but I guess someone needs to beat up my baka Onii-Chan. Ahh! This sucks, I wanted him and Lala to get married so we could be sisters but here they are fighting with Onii-Chan trying to kill her. I really don't get what happened!!!!!

Well what I'm most confused about is where did Lala learn to fight? She's managed to evade and block most of Onii-Chan's attacks so far. Like when he uprooted and throw a tree at her, Lala somehow managed to make the ground rise up and form a barrier. It's kinda like watching a certain ninja anime....
Currently Onii-Chan has kicked Lala and she's flown back into a wall, but she used the wall as a spring board and punched Onii-Chan. He didn't even flinch! How weak are Lala's punches??? I know she's not the fighting type but she should be able to do a little damage!! Now Onii-Chan's flung Lala back and she's crashed through about 5 trees, is she okay? I'm getting a bit concerned now since Lala returned with a bleeding head, I wonder if she has concussion, I would stop the fight but I don't know how. I know that he has to be stopped and Lala's the only one that can do it but she's getting hurt and Onii-Chan looks a bit worried. I don't think anyone else could notice this but his eyes look slightly clouded. Neither of them want to fight. I watched as Lala hit Onii-Chan with a tree she managed to make move. Before she struck again she hesitated and took that opportunity.

Huh? This feels nostalgic somehow... I looked down at the tree that pierced through my stomach.
"Yui!" I heard everyone cry out.
"Would you yume bakas stop fighting!! Neither of you want to do this so why bother!! You stupid idiots!" I screamed at them.
"Y-Yui...." I heard a shaky voice from Onii-Chan who I stood in front of, protecting him from the attack. "N-no not again!" He yelled. Huh again?
"Yui! Are you okay?" I heard Lala calling to me, oops, my legs are giving out and I've fallen to the ground. "Yui! Yui!" She grabbed me and gently removed the tree branch with her powers, she then turned to my wound and focussed on stopping the bleeding, she couldn't the heal but she was making it so I wouldn't die at least. "Yui! Hold on! I won't let you die!"
"It happened again," Onii-Chan mumbled.
"W-what... does... that mean?" I wondered.
"That's right, you haven't regained all your past memories...." Lala narrowed her eyes. "Actually you died protecting Shougo in our past lives, that's why he hates everything,"
"Shut up," He yelled at her. "Just save her," I smiled slightly when I heard that.
"But I'm alive now... so don't worry about what happened in the past," I laughed slightly.
"I stopped the bleeding!" Lala smiled. "Oi, Idiot, give me your coat,"
"Who are you calling an idiot?" He complained but gave it to her anyway. She than tore it up and used it as bandages for me. "I liked that coat as well,"
"It made you look like a demon king, you should go back to wearing normal clothes, like your dumb prince outfit you wear in Pripara," Lala told him. I think I passed out after that.