CH 40

Yui's POV

"Phewwww! It's all good now! Geru!" She smiled at us, acting like nothing had happened.
"Yumeeeeeeeee!" I screamed out in shock. "But yume what?"
"I'm sorry but what just happened," Dorothy gaped.
"I'm not sure," Leona tilted her head to the side slightly.
"Can someone explain..." Nino wondered.
"We can't explain what we don't know," Shion pointed out.
"That's true," Miichiru nodded.
"Ummm... can you explain please Mikan," Mirei asked.
"I'm very confused?" Garuru head looked like it was about to explode.
"Pshuuuu," Sophie couldn't even say any words.
"Ahhh! Sorry, sorry, geru! Well you see I'm actually a descendant of these two here, well their past selves! And well me family has been in charge of making sure if Shougo ever comes back, we have to make sure to get rid of him," Mikan laughed as she explained. "Does anyone have any food, I'm kinda hungry after that?" She wondered.
"I have rice balls!" I showed Cooky and quickly made her some rice.

"Waittttt whattttttttttt!"

Lala's POV

Huh... where am I?

I feel like I'm waking up in a lot of dark places recently, it gets old!

"Lala!" I turned to see Shougo. He was wearing white trousers and a white shirt.... that wasn't buttoned up....

Ahem! Moving on!

"Where are we?" I asked.
"Why are you here?" He wondered.
"Yeah, but where are we?" I asked again. He sounds like he knows where we are.
"This is the place where I usually am when he's controlling my body, my subconscious I guess," he replied. "I don't really get it either,"
"How did I get here then? Weird," I looked around but it was all dark. Suddenly lots of lights appeared making a path way.
"I think we're supposed to follow it, this has never happened before though," he took a step forward.
"What if it's a trap?" I stopped him.
"It's better than standing around," he just looked at me. Oh... I see... he still wants to die so he's being reckless.
"Ok... we'll follow it but we go together and-" I held out my hand. "You aren't allowed to let go,"
"Ehh!" He blushed slightly before taking my hand. "...ok...." (Oh nooo! Underaged hand holdingggggg!!! Sorry I'm just very bored..... I'll stop interrupting the story now)

"Hey Shougo..." I spoke after a while of silence.
"Yeah?" He answered.
"Thank you," I said.
"Huh! Why are you thanking me? This is all my fault in the first place!" He panicked.
"I'm thanking you for being the kind person you are, it's not your fault, but you blaming yourself shows that you're really kind hearted," I let go of his hand quickly and placed both my hands on his cheeks. "Also, none of this is your fault, there's a chance you will always feel a bit of guilt about this, but you should know that you have no reason to, and that I'll always love you," I let go of his face and grabbed his hand again. "Let's... keep going,"I said quickly facing away so he can't see my red face.
"Lala..... I should be the one thanking you," he muttered, loud enough for me to hear. I think I can hear tears drops falling on the ground... but neither of us looked at each other's face.