Chapter Twelve

Lala's POV

"What did Yui mean when she said I created him with my own powers?" I hugged my legs to my chest. It's been two day and all I can think about is what Yui told me.
"Maybe you did it in your previous life?" Leona's suggested. Shion shook her head.
"No, we've already received most of our past life memories," She sighed.
"But what if we haven't," Mirei suddenly said. We all stared at her. "Well we all remembered when Lulu told us about it so..... what if we haven't gotten all our memories back or we received some false ones,"
"Maybe that's the reason Yui suddenly hates us, because of a fake past life memory," Dorothy said.
"That's possible," Shion nodded.
"Pshuuuu," Sophie collapsed. All the thinking wore her out.
"Wait a second!" I yelled out. "If my power is that of a Goddess then doesn't that mean I can bringing our real memories back!"
"That might work," Mirei looked shocked.
"But how did Lala come up with a plan like that," Dorothy looked weirded out.
"I feel insulted," I pouted.
"Lala, are you sure you'll be able to do it," Sophie looked concerned. I grinned.
"Capisce,"

We decided to do it on a Friday night, so that way we'd have to weekend if anything like in the anime's happened where we're in a lot of pain. I know we're just over thinking but still....

"Lala, are you ready," Mirei was serious. Well I mean she was usually serious out of Pripara but she was really serious today. I nodded.

I closed my eyes and we all joined hands. I think they also closed their eyes but I can't see.

Anyway I concentrated as hard as I could on my past life, but only on the stuff we knew for sure. I thought about Eternal Sky and all our past names.

Finally something came to me.

I opened my eyes in shock.
"Lala, did you see something?" They all demanded. I couldn't get my words out due to shock.
"You.... you guys... didn't.... see it?" I wondered. They all shook their heads. "Being reincarnated was Yui's idea,"