Chapter Ten

Lala's POV

Don't fall into despair....
How am I supposed to do that?????
Actually there's one question that is key to this... what is despair?

I should figure that out before I do anything else. At lunch I took everyone somewhere private and explained my dream to them.
"Well she did help a lot before, it would make sense to trust her," Shion pointed out.
"I think that we need to keep Lala happy.... pshuuuuu," Sophie smiled.
"Just leave it to me, I'm so great at cheering others up," Dorothy bragged.
"If Dorothy says so," Leona agreed.
"Wait, there's something I'm curious about," Mirei stopped everyone's discussions. "Lala, do you know what despair is?"
"Capisce....... no I don't," I nervously laughed.
"I knew it....." Mirei sighed.
"I don't know either," Sophie said.
"But you said we need to keep Lala happy?" Shion questioned.
"Yep because she looks sad," Sophie smiled. Everyone sweat dropped.
"Anyway, despair is like really really sad," Dorothy simply explained. I nodded.
"Ok, but I'm really sad right now, if I get any sadder will I be in despair?" I wondered.
"No, it's an extreme case of sadness, like distraught," Leona told her.
"Ohhh, I get it now," I nodded.
"So it's when your so sad that you don't even want to be a jellyfish," Sophie summed up, I'm pretty sure it's wrong though. We all sweat dropped. "And then life loses all meaning,"
"The bit about life losing all meaning was right but....." Mirei tried to think of a way to tell her nicely.
"Sophie not everyone wants to become a jellyfish," Leona told her gently. Sophie looked shocked.
"I just need to be happy," I smiled. I can do that, I just need to focus on the positives.

I was humming to myself as I walked down the corridors but then I bumped into someone. I was about to apologise when I saw who it was. The words wouldn't leave my mouth.
"S-Shougo," I stuttered. He smiled.
"Hey, I have a show tomorrow make sure to see it," he winked before walking away. He treated me like he treats his fans........
He acted like he didn't know me. Tears threatened to spill.

No!!!!
I need to stay positive.
What did Yui do to her own brother?