Chapter Twenty One

Dorothy's POV

Class was even more boring than usual..... I couldn't pay attention to anything the teacher said.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

I'm not enough to stop whatever is happening. I don't understand anything. I want to escape from everything.

I can't stand this anymore.

I miss Lala.

With her around I was so sure that I could do anything, when did I start to feel like that, she was the heart and soul of our whole group. Without her we'll all crumble away.

Jewlie's POV

"Janice!" I called out as I ran over to my sister. "You need to help me, I don't knew what to do,"
"What happened, I felt some thing weird with Lala then you disappeared," Janice frowned. I hugged her and began to sob.

Janice's POV

After Onee-Sama calmed down she explained everything. I'm not sure how to feel about anything. But wouldn't Shougo know where Yui is.
"What about Shougo...." I started. "Onee-Sama wouldn't he know where Yui is, can't you somehow get it,"
"He's really powerful though, deflecting one of his weaker attacks took everything I have," She shook her head.
"There must be a way we can make some kind of deal with him, Lala asked us to save Yui, we need to do it for her," I sighed.
"A deal, but we don't even know what he wants, we don't know his motives, no one else will help us out," Onee-Sama began to panic. I tried to calm her down but it didn't work.

Mirei's POV

It's been a week since that day. None of us have really spoken during that time aside from Leona and Dorothy since they're inseparable. We've grown distant, it's because we don't want to be reminded of Lala. She's been officially reported missing and the police are looking for her. We've all been questioned but told them we don't know anything. What can we tell them, our friends who betrayed us, went crazy, her powers absorbed her and Lala and she stabbed Lala through the heart. We'd be the crazy ones.

I was about to go back to my dorm after school was over when a familiar green haired girl stood in my way.
"I already told you, we don't want anything to do with it anymore," I walked past Jewlie. There's nothing we can do.
"We know where Shougo is located, if we can just get him to tell us where Yui is, we can save her, it's what Lala wanted..... Shouldn't we respect her.... last wish," Jewlie tried.
"You're wasting your time, just go back to handing out pritickets or whatever you do," I told her.
"But I don't know what to do..... I want to forget everything but Mama begged me to do this! I love Mama! I don't know what else to do," I froze as I heard Jewlie cry.
"You need to carry on with life, it's what we're all doing," I took another step forwards.
"Aren't you just running away, carrying on with life? You've all grown distant, you've lost your closest friends, you can't call that carrying on with life, you're just trying to deny Mama and everything you miss about her,"
"Mirei...." my eyes widened as I heard Sophie's soft voice. She stood in front of me. "Jewlie.... do you really think that we can save Yui?
"Sophie, what are you doing?" I protested.
"I'd rather do something than nothing, I can't help but agree with Jewlie, Lala was important to us all and this was something she wanted, that's why I'll save Yui," Sophie explained.
"Sophie,"
"Please, Mirei, if you don't want to I understand but...." Sophie walked up to Jewlie. "Please reconsider it," a tear fell down my cheek.
"I-I'll do it,"