Chapter Four

Lala's POV

I decided to confront Shougo. It's the only way to know the truth. I believe in him but that won't get me any closer to the truth. The only way for me to find answers is to demand them. I quickly sent a note to Shougo telling him to meet me behind the school after classes are done for the day. I got there a bit early and thought about what I would say. I think the best approach is to be direct. My head turned in the direction I heard footsteps coming from and there I saw a yellow haired boy walking towards me.
"What's up," Shougo smiled. I looked down and took a deep breathe before summoning the courage. I looked him directly in the eyes and asked.
"Shougo yesterday I saw you with Lulu and you agreed to do whatever she tells you," I hoped that I was wrong.

Shougo's POV

Lala I'm sorry. I don't want to do this. Lala is currently staring up at me with her beautiful emerald eyes full of hope and desperation. She wanted me to tell her that it wasn't me with Lulu and she imagined it nut I can't lie to her anymore. I don't want to lie to her anymore.
"Lala I'm sorry," I looked away. Her eyes began to cloud and I could tell she was about to cry. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her bite her lip hoping that I wasn't about to say what she thought I was. But I am.
"Shougo why are you sorry?" She asked, looking down. I saw a drop of water fall to the ground. "You don't need to apologise, you've done nothing wrong, right, Shougo," Lala grabbed my shirt.
"Lala, please listen," I tried to explain. I wanted her to understand. I felt her grip tighten on my shirt.
"Listen to what, I know that you wouldn't betray me, right!" Lala wasn't asking. She wanted to hear what she wanted even though she knows it's not the truth. "Shougo!" She looked up straight into my eyes. I stared into her eyes, they shimmered with tears and I felt my heart tug as I watched them slide down her cheek and drop onto the floor.
"Lala I-" I was about to tell her everything when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I saw Lala's eyes widen in shock at the girl behind me.
"Shougo is my little play thing," Lulu smirked. My bangs covered my face and I gritted my teeth. Lala's grip on my shirt began to loosen and her arm fell. Lulu's smirk widened.
"How did you know we were here?" I glared at her.
"Lala should know," Lulu looked at Lala whose face showed confusion. "Oh, you haven't figured it out yet," Lulu's face fell as she hoped Lala already knew something. "Oh well, this may make things more boring but easier for me,"
"What do you mean!" Lala demanded. Her face was full of determination. "What should I know?"
"It doesn't matter soon you'll forget this conversation anyway," Lulu yawned. Before Lala could open her mouth again Lulu had poked Lala on the forehead causing her to collapse. I quickly caught her before she hit the ground.
"What did you do!" I yelled. She shrugged.
"I made her forget all of this, I think it may be too soon for her to find out about you," Lulu walked away. I glared at her disappearing figure.

No one's POV

Behind the corner leaning against the wall was a certain blonde. A grin spread across her face that could send shivers down anyone's back.
"That idiot doesn't even realise it,"