Chapter Three

Shougo's POV

I'm really happy Lala is back but I'm also worried. Now she's back I get a really bad feeling. I sighed as I glared at the black haired girl in front of me.
"If looks could kill," Lulu giggled.
"I've rejected Lala, I've hurt her, what more do you want with me!" I demanded
"No, I don't want to hurt her, I'm going to destroy her and your my key in all of this," Lulu smirked
"I don't want to anymore," I told her
"What but remember what I said, Eternal Sky may be able to defend themselves but your teammates can't and we wouldn't want anything bad happening now, do we," Lulu walked over to me and put her finger on my lips. "Now that's why you need to keep this a secret and continue to do what I say,"
"Fine," I looked away.
I'm sorry Lala.

Lala's POV

I was happily skipping along when I saw some black hair turn round the corner. Lulu?
I peeked round to see Shougo with the black haired girl. Something about her made me think of Lulu, what would Shougo be doing with Lulu?
"Continue to do what I say," I heard her say. Her finger was on his lips doing the shush sign. What's going on?
"Fine," Shougo looked away. I don't understand. The girl turned to face me and smirked. Her red eyes narrowed as she saw my confusion. It was Lulu.

I ran away, I don't know where, anywhere was fine, I just need to run. I need to run away from my troubles and my broken heart. I trusted Shougo I thought that even though he doesn't feel the way I feel I thought we were friends. And friends never betray each other. I couldn't stop the tears from falling. I hated this. Why does it have to be Shougo of all people?
"I believe in Shougo," I whispered.
I'll believe in him I know that there must be an explanation. The thing is do I really believe this...... or am I just saying this to feel better? I'm just trying to fool myself.
"I wish that I could know the truth!" I yelled in frustration. I quickly covered my mouth but it was too late. A soft glow began to surround me and I saw Shougo and Lulu talking, is it going to show me what happened? Suddenly darkness blocked my power. I was left there just as clueless as before.
"Lala, what's wrong?" I looked up to see Sophie.
"Sophie......" I got up and hugged her. "Ne, Sophie what would you do if you saw your friend doing something that would betray you?"
"What do you mean?" Sophie didn't get it.
"Say if you saw your friend doing something that could be bad but you don't know they're really doing it," I explained
"Well what bad thing were they doing?" Sophie needed more details.
"They might be betraying you and your friendship," I looked down.
"Well do you know for sure that's what they were doing?" Sophie smiled at me.
"No," I shook my head.
"Well then the most important part of friendship is to believe, if you don't believe in your friends who will," She told me.
"But I don't think I fully can," I felt so ashamed to say that.
"Lala.... remember when you wanted to form a team with me but I couldn't, no matter what you believed I'll come and you and Mirei waited, I know that you do believe in your friend because that's the kind of person you are," Sophie encouraged me. I smiled at her.
"Arigatou Sophie!" I grinned before breaking the hug. "After all that I'm hungry,"

That's right all I need to do is believe that Shougo has his reasons for speaking with Lulu and agreeing to do whatever she says. When I say it like that it doesn't sound too good. No matter what though Shougo is my friend.

Lulu's POV

So close, she almost lost faith in him and was close to being consumed by darkness. If only her friend hadn't shown up. Then the darkness would of taken Lala away..... like it did with me.