CH 36

Aroma's POV

"Devidevidevi... so you made it this far," I turned around with my amazing dramatic performance. It was perfect and worth all those practices.
"Give back Sophie!" Lala demanded.
"Devi! Don't think I'll just hand her over!" I laughed.
"Seriously tho. What's the point in all this?" Mirei sighed.
"Mirei your character! It's slipping! Slipping!" Lala reminded Mirei.
"Pop step, get you pri!" She quickly recovered.
"Devi..... do I need a reason! Devidevidevi!" I really don't have a reason sooooo....
"I knew it.... you just trying to mess with us, pri!" Mirei yelled annoyed.
"Calm down," Lala laughed nervously. "Ummmm.... if that's the case then couldn't you just return Sophie please,"
"Pshuuuuuu! Lala, Mirei!" Sophie waved from the corner where she'd just woken up. "Red flash...."
"Sophie!" Mirei yelled as she threw something right into Sophie's mouth. There was a big flash of lightning and suddenly Sophie was standing up again looking really cool.
"Devidevidevi Devi! It's not over yet!" I declared. "Mikan! Garuru!"
"Haiiiii!" They suddenly burst through the doors with Dressing Pafe chasing after them.
"Wait up!" Dorothy was yelling.
"Eh! Sophie! Lala and Mirei too," Leona was surprised to see them.
"Was this a part of their plan?" Shion wondered.
"Garu! Now watch our performance!" Garuru cheered.
"Geruuu! Aroma, do you have any rice balls left?" Mikan wondered. I handed her the last one I had on me.
"Now let's begin Devi!"

(How cute is the bit at the end! Right back on with the story)

"I see so to get Sophie back we must defeat you," Mirei declared.
"Understood, let's go!" Shion nodded.
"Capi- wait ehhhhhh!" Lala yelled surprised.

"Wait, Sophie just performed with us, isn't she free already," Leona pointed out.
"Huh... oh that's right," Dorothy agreed.
"Devidevidevi! This isn't the end just wait until you hear our new song!" I announced.
"New song!" They all repeated.
"That's right!" Garuru nodded.
"Aroma I'm hungry," Mikan complained. "Can we get something to eat first?"
"Oh, is that right, well then we will be back later!" I ran to the door with Garuru and Mikan following us. As I reached for the door handle there was static and I was blasted back by some weird force.
"Aroma!" They all yelled out.
"What...?" I tried to get up but was stopped by Mikan.
"Don't move! You're hurt!" She told me. I nodded slightly.

"I know you're here," Lala suddenly said and we all turned to face her. "I was busy rescuing Sophie that I didn't even notice you putting a barrier around this room," she spun round and came face to face with Shougo.

Lala's POV

Outside the window Pripara looked dark. All the idols were evacuating including My Dream.
"Hai everyone! It's been a while!" Shougo smiled at us. "Ah! I wouldn't bother with that," he looked down at me as I tried to use my powers. "After all this barriers prevents powers from working, annoyingly enough that includes my own,"
"If you can't use your powers then how do you plan to escape?" I asked.
"Hmmm! Well that's the best part, the barrier will only be removed if I die, therefore, either you all kill me... or I kill you and then myself! Fun isn't it!" He kept smiling.
"Are you insane!" I grabbed his shirt and began to shake him. "What's wrong with you! There's no way we could do that! And you'll kill yourself! I won't allow it!" I screamed in his face. His bangs were covering his eyes but the smile in his face never faded.
"Insane?" He spoke softly. "Of course I am! What were you expecting me to actually be sane! Ahahahahahahahahahaha! You really make me laugh sometimes, Lala, but that's what I love about you!" He started yelling while laughing. "Let's just enjoy our last final moments together! How does that sound! Or better yet let's just die kill ourselves together!"

Slap.

I slapped him.
"No way! As...as if I'd let that happen.... I'll find a way! I'll save Shougo and I'll get all of us out of here alive," I told him.
"Hmmmmm... well that's a boring and predictable answer, I was hoping you'd agree and die with me," he stated with a bored look on his face. He sit against the window and just watched us.

Now how to get out of here.