CH 42

Yui's POV

It's been a month.

Everything is back to normal.

With announced that they were back from a break about a week after everything was over.

Shougo and Lala started dating and even though the fan girls are really jealous they haven't done anything to her..... yet.... I'm still worried about that... haha....

But you know I'm happy right now. I really hope that we can just enjoy the rest of our lives in peace.

But wishes don't come true and today we start midterms and due to the lack of studying we've all been doing were completely screwed.

We tried! We tried to study this past month but there's little you can do to make up for as much lost time as we have.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! I want to cryyyyyyy!!!!!!!

I'm dead my soul has been sucked out. I hate tests!!

"You know what.... I'm beginning to wish Onii-Chan had killed us.... then we would have to do these tests," I said completely drained of energy.
"Ahahaha..... ha..... I understand you," Lala fake laughed at first before nodding with a depressed aura behind her. So we trudged to meet up with everyone else for lunch. "Oh that's right....." Lala suddenly froze.
"Hmmm? What's wrong?" I wondered.
"Actually.... my parents called last night... since everything is done here they want me to come home," Lala looked down at the floor. "Until now I kept telling them I had something really important..."
"You... You can't leave!" I yelled drawing attention.
"Everyone else is coming to as well..." she sighed. "Sorry... Yui,"
"No! You can't! What about me! What about Shougo! We won't be able to see each other all the time!" I cried.
"You don't have to worry about that, Yui," Lala smiled. "We'll always be friends and we'll still see each other all the time, I can visit you or you can visit me,"
"Really," I sniffled.
"Yep, and we can call every day," she nodded.
"Yumekawa!" I smiled. I didn't want Lala to leave but there was nothing I could do.

It wasn't for two weeks that they all left. The night before we held a party in Pripara and we all performed.

It was really fun but the whole time I felt really sad.

And then the next day they were gone.

Just as Lala said we visited each other a lot and called everyday.

And then came the day Shougo would graduate high school and was going off to college. He picked a college for studying music.
"Hmmmm! Oniiiiiiii-Chaaaannnnn!" I giggled. He looked up from the book he was reading.
"What do you want bak?" He sighed.
"Look what I found in you room!" I waved a diamond ring in front of his face. He instantly blushed.
"Give that back! Why are you going through my room in the first place!" He yelled.
"Eheheheh! Yumekawa!" I grinned. "Anyway though... you and Lala have been together... three years?" I wondered.
"Yeah... you can't tell anyone about the ring okay," he looked serious. I nodded.
"So how will you do it!" I demanded.
"Probably.... like this...." he started to explain.

So next chapter will be the last one!