Chapter Twenty

Jewlie's POV

I woke up the next morning confused. I was in someone's bed and as I looked around the room there were familiar faces sleeping on the floor with a lot of pillows and blankets. I looked down at my hand and at the star engraved on it.

"Use this to save Yui,"

But where is Yui? And what do we do about Shougo.

Mama..... help me....

I held back the tears that threatened to spill and instead laid back down on the bed. I emptied my mind and didn't think about anything. I didn't want to think about anything.

It wasn't until I heard people beginning to stir that I snapped out of my trance. Shion was the first awake, followed by Mirei, Leona, Falulu, Dorothy and then Sophie.
"There's something I need to tell you," I blurted out. Their attention fell on me, there was a solemn mood in the room and not a single smile. All their eyes were dead and filled with denial. "The truth is I met with Lala in the boundary between life and death, I had a way that could bring her back to life since she wasn't completely gone yet, she refused, she said that she had no regrets, she loved us all and she'll always be with us, right here," I pointed to my heart. "She also begged me to save Yui, I think she knew there was nothing she could do for her so she left it up to us," I showed them my hand. "This is what she gave me to help us save Yui,"
"We don't even know where Yui is," Shion pointed out. I nodded. I have no idea what to do.
"We're at a dead end, we're just a group of kids, what can we do anyway!" Dorothy yelled. "We tried and Lala.... Lala's gone! I don't want to do this anyway, I want to go back to being a normal girl, being an idol, having fun with my friends, why did things have to get so complicated!"
"Dorothy, r-relax," Leona tried but tears were forming in her eyes. Sophie, Mirei and Shion had their heads down, silently agreeing with Dorothy. Falulu had her head in her hands, crying.

Everything is a mess......

And I don't know how to fix anything.

"Let's get ready for school," Mirei's quiet voice broke the heavy silence in the room.
"What do we say about Lala...." Leona muttered.
"We don't know anything," Shion replied.
"Please wait," I begged. "Think about Lala-"
"She was stabbed through the heart..... we miss her, we want her back.... but we're just kids," Mirei screamed, tears streaming down her face.
"Please, leave us alone," Sophie spoke softly.

I was left alone in Mama's room.