Dont Eat That

" So, how's the search for the creepy relationship sabetour going?" Kenny asked as he blew on his latte to cool it, the four of  them now sitting together on the sofa with the TV blaring some show that only Karen was really paying attention to. " Honestly, not so great" Kyle admitted, looking into his cup and absentmindedly watching the way the froth swirled as the liquid beneath it moved. " Oh?" Kenny asked, tilting his head with a look of sympathy on his face. " That sucks man, but if I know you two you'll figure it out in no time." Kenny smiled reassuringly. " I hope so dude" Kyle sighed as he took a sip of his coffee. " Where is uncle Stan?" Karen suddenly asked, turning her attention from the screen to Kyle. " Huh? Oh, he's at home still." Kyle explained, making Karen frown in confusion.  " But you're here" She said, making Butters chuckle. " They don't go everywhere together you know Kare bear" He smiled, making her look even more confused. " But they are always with each other!" She argued. " Not always"  Kenny shook his head chuckling. " Weird" Karen finally shrugged, disregarding the conversation again in favour of the TV. " To be fair the only reason he didn't come with me is because he's still looking through boxes with Wendy and Bebe" Kyle thought out loud. " Boxes?" Kenny asked. " Yea, they have stuff in from school, we figured it was a shout to look through them since whoever we are looking for probably went there with us." Kyle explained, Kenny nodding in agreement. As the outro to Karen's show blared she jumped up from the seat, running upstairs excitedly with  a grin on her face." Guess that means the TVs free" Kenny laughed as he watched her go. A ringing sounding from Kyle's pocket made him jump, taking his phone out to see an extreme closeup of his boyfriend pulling a stupid face that made him laugh everytime. " It's Stan, I'll be back in a second" Kyle smiled, answering the phone and walking into the kitchen, leaving Leo and Kenny alone together. " So, you lost your ring huh?" Butters teased, turning to the side to smirk at his fiancé. " Guess you're gonna have to make it up to me" Leo grinned, making Kenny frown in confusion. " But you said-" Kenny began, before he realised what Butters was getting at. " Ohhhh, well, what would suffice as repayment?" Kenny smirked, enjoying the influence he had had over time on the once innocent Leo. Suddenly Leo's face turned bright red as he looked away, his confidence leaving him as he pointed to his lips, making Kenny chuckle." Come here cutie" Kenny smiled, pulling Leo closer to him by the chin and kissing his lips softly. When he pulled away, Butters pouted. " Not enough?" Kenny laughed at the unsatisfied expression on Butters face, who shook his head. " OK then, how about this" Kenny bit his lip, making Leo yelp in surprise as he pulled him onto his lap, sliding his hands under his shirt and stroking the sides of his waist. Leo felt his face growing hot at the contact and watched as Kenny hungrily licked his lips before bringing one of his hands to Leo's face and pulling him in for a much more heated kiss. They could hear Kyle talking in the other room and Kenny made a mental note to thank Stan later for his accidental distraction. As the two continued to make out, Butters found his fingers tangling in Kennys hair, realising how long it was getting. When they finally pulled away for air, both boys were flushed and panting. " You.. Need a.. Haircut" Butters grinned, Kenny gasping in mock offense before Butters reconnected their lips. " OK see you in a bit" Kyles voice sounded, and footsteps came towards the living room much sooner than either boy had expected. In panic, Leo lept off of Kennys lap, accidentally with more force than intended and landing on the floor with a thud. " Oh shit are you OK?" Kenny laughed, helping his embarrassed fiancé from the floor. " That was Stan, he said he thinks that he found something." Kyle smiled hopefully. Karen leapt down the stairs, shoving something soft and black into Kyles hands. " Huh?" Kyle frowned, looking to see what he now realised was a black Teddy bear, a familiar looking silver circle forced onto one of its arms." THIS IS TOBIO HE IS GETTING MARRIED JUST LIKE KENNY AND LEO!" She grinned. " Play with me!" She asked excitedly as she jumped up and down with the orange bear from earlier in her hands, a haribo ring shoved onto its arm in the same way as the other. " Karen, you haven't had gummy rings in like a month... How old is that?" Leo grimaced, pointing at the ring on the bears arm. " Kenny, I think I know what happened to your ring" Kyle chuckled, holding up the black bear. Kenny eyes lit up as he recognised the ring, tears of happiness threatening to fall out. " Karen where did you find that ring?" Butters giggled, enjoying how happy Kenny was about finding his 'missing' ring.  " Oh it was on the side earlier,  Kenny said I could borrow it." Karen smiled. Butters raised an eyebrow at Kenny, who blushed as he vaguely remembered agreeing to something Karen had asked him while he had been too busy cleaning to listen properly. " Uh.. " Kenny muttered, embarrassed over how worked up he had gotten earlier. The two other boys laughed Karen frowning in confusion as Kenny turned red. " Do you want it back? I wanted to eat this one anyway." Karen smiled, taking the toy from Kyle to pull the ring off. " Oh uh don't e-" Butters began worriedly before she stuffed the haribo ring into her mouth, making him wince. " Here you go!" She smiled helpfully, handing the engagement ring back to Kenny. "Thanks kit kat" He mumbled as he put the ring back on.