I wish this song would never end

Kyle held his knees,  panting as he smirked at an equally out of breath Stan running  towards him. " I..  Win" Kyle grinned as Stan frowned.  " Im holding a guitar, asshole" Stan laughed,  punching his boyfriend lightly as they caught their breath.  " Yea but your legs are longer" Kyle retorted as they walked over to an empty patch of grass in the shade. " They're practically the same length" Stan replied,  plopping down onto the grass and crossing his legs. Kyle sat down next to him excitedly as Stan began opening the case. " Remember I havent played in forever" Stan reminded his boyfriend as he lifted the guitar onto his lap. " But...  The last time I played it..  I did start learning something for uh.. For you. " Stan smiled,  blushing lightly as Kyle grinned at him.  " Really? " Kyle smiled. " Did baby Stan have a crush on me? " Kyle teased him.  " Maybe he did maybe he didn't " Stan chuckled. He cleared his throat as he prepared to play, and the expression on Kyles face instantly switched as he focused excitedly on what was happening. The world seemed to go quiet as Stan took a deep breath in. Kyle felt a warm tingle in his chest as Stan began playing,  each note making him fall even more in love with the dork in front of him who was sticking his tongue out as he concentrated on not screwing up. He messed up on a few notes,  and Kyle smiled at how he would blush and mutter curses under his breath when he did so. Stan was surprisingly good at this song,  and Kyle felt his heart melt when he realised that Stan must have practised this for ages just for him. Stan reached the chorus again,  and Kyle couldn't help but sing the words to the song, not realising that the sweet noise that they were making was drawing people to them. Stan smiled up at Kyle as he listened to his voice, blushing as he noticed how good it sounded. As they reached the last line,  Stan joined in,  harmonising with his boyfriend as they made eye contact.  " Because I,  can't help, falling in love..  With...  You" They finished. Suddenly the surrounding people burst into applause,  and both boys felt their faces heat up.  Kyle buried his head in his arms as Stan waved everyone away,  embarrassed. " Are they gone? " Kyle groaned,  looking up,  glad to see that the crowd had dispersed. " You must have practiced that for ages Stan,  it was amazing! " Kyle gushed truthfully when he was sure everyone was gone. " Well,  it was going to be my confession actually" Stan revealed,  rubbing the back of his neck shyly. " But I chickened out" He finished,  shrugging.  Kyle grinned happily, leaning forward as he grabbed Stans face and squished it,  planting small kisses all over his face." Hey that tickles you dick! " Stan spluttered,  giggling at the adorable ginger in front of him.  " Well it's not my fault you're so cute" Kyle grinned,  plopping back down onto the grass. A high pitched squeal made Kyle jump as the pair turned to see three girls staring at Stan and his guitar and walking towards the pair.  " Oh my god you play guitar?!  Thats so hot!  Play something for us? " The middle girl gushed as Kyle felt his face crinkle up. " Uh..  Im not really that good.. " Stan protested. " He's humble too?  So dreamy! " The three squealed,  looking at Stan with doey eyes.  Stan looked towards Kyle for help,  who was pouting with his arms crossed and mumbling something under his breath.  " Whats up with the ginger? " One of the girls said,  looking at Kyle in horror as he scowled at her. " I think someones grumpy because people are paying attention to me" Stan smirked as Kyle frowned.  " Go get your own boyfriend" Kyle grumbled possesively at the girls. " Oh you two are...  Oh..  We're uh..  Sorry..  Uh" The girls apologized as they awkwardly shuffled away from the two.  Stan turned his attention back to Kyle and he couldnt help but grin at the anger on his face as he watched the girls leave. " Is someone jealous? ~" Stan teased,  making Kyle roll his eyes. " Come on dude you know I'll only ever love you" Stan smiled,  putting down his guitar and pulling Kyle into his lap,  wrapping his arms around him.  " You're so cute when you're mad" Stan grinned,  making his pouting boyfriend blush. " Will you stop pouting if I play you another song? " Stan asked,  shaking his head and smiling as Kyle pretended to think,  before nodding enthusiastically and sitting up properly in Stans lap. Stan put the guitar in front of Kyle,  leaning his hands around so that he could play. Stan didn't know many songs,  so shrugged,  picking the first one that came to mind. He began to hum as he started playing,  smiling gently as he felt Kyle relax his muscles. " Why are there so many,  songs about rainbows,  and whats on the other side.. " Stan sang softly as he played. Kyle snuggled further into his boyfriend as he played,  leaning his head against him and breathing in the comforting smell of his cologne. He felt his eyelids getting heavy,  closing them and smiling as he listened. A cool breeze blew his hair as he smiled,  the morning sun shining on him and keeping him warm on the outside while Stan made him feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. Kyle opened his eyes again,  meeting his boyfriends loving gaze,  and neither wanted to be anywhere else. They smiled,  wishing that the song would never end and that they could stay like this forever.