Open it Kyle

"Fucking...asshole...dick.." Kyle mumbled under his breath, his expression still screwed up into a frown as the four walked into Stans house. " Baby are you still mad about earlier?" Stan sighed, brushing Kyles hair out of his face gently. Kyle shrugged, knowing that he shouldn't be letting it get to him so much. " Its just- UGH! I hate it when people are so unnecessarily rude! Like, he just yelled at us out of nowhere! What is his problem?" Kyle ranted, Wendy nodding in agreement. " Maybe he had a shitty day too. Come on guys, just let it go." Bebe sighed, making Stan flinch, knowing what was coming. " HOW CAN YOU TELL ME TO JUST LET IT GO? IM SORRY IM PASSIO-" Kyle snapped, before stopping when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at Stan, the anger fading from his face as he looked into his boyfriends eyes. Kyle took a deep breath, calming himself down. " Sorry. You guys are right. Something just seemed off about him is all. I know I have to stop letting things like this get to me so much." Kyle said calmly, the girls staring open mouthed at Stan. " How did you do that?" Bebe asked in shock as she saw how much calmer Stan had managed to make the ginger. Stan grinned smugly as he shrugged, patting Kyles head in approval. No matter how mad Kyle was, somehow all it took was a smile from Stan to make everything ok again, it had been the only way he had been able to deal with Cartman for so long. " But to be honest, I do kinda wonder who that guy was. He seemed kinda weird when we brought up the fact that he looked familiar. Think we saw him do something embarassing or something?" Stan said thoughtfully. " Maybe... " Kyle agreed. Suddenly Wendy frowned in thought as an idea hit her. " What if.." She muttered, thinking out loud. " What?" Bebe asked. " What if he has something to do with whoever is trying to split you two up?" Wendy asked. Stan and Kyle shared a look, before looking back to Wendy. " Well I mean, other than Eric we dont know anyone else who would want to do something like that, so it only makes sense that you wouldnt remember the person responsible." Wendy said, eyes lighting up the same way they did when she solved a maths  equation. " That... Thats actually a pretty good idea. " Kyle nodded thoughtfully. " Now all we need to do is find out who he is. Maybe then we can see whether we actually know him." Stan added. Wendy bit her lip in thought. " Well, he felt familiar to all of us, so its not like he was Kyle's hairdresser or something." Wendy noted. " Yea, and I feel like I would remember if the four of us saw someone acting that suspiciously together." Stan added. The four frowned, thinking hard about who this mystery person could be. Suddenly, Bebe snapped her fingers, eyes widening as she gasped. " SCHOOL!" She said proudly, making the others look at her in confusion. " He probably went to school with us." She explained, looking at them like they were idiots for not understanding. " Thats an idea, Stan do you have any like yearbooks or old school photos here?" Wendy asked thoughtfully. " uhhhh... hang on" Stan began, before dissapearing into his room. After a worrying amount of shuffling and thumps, he reamerged holding a heavy looking box that was so big that it hid his face. " ...HeLp- This thing weighs more than Cartman!" Stan grunted, Kyle and Wendy coming to the rescue and taking some of its weight. Bebe grimaced at the idea of physical labour, instead deciding to help by taking an empty mug from the table to make room for the box. " Jesus! Whats in here?" Wendy asked as the three put it down onto the table . " Uh.. Thats the problem." Stan chuckled nervously as he scratched the back of his neck. The three looked at him suspiciously. " Well, I know that I do have all of our old class photos and yearbooks and stuff... Only issue is that its somewhere in the box of school stuff that I never threw away." He admitted, making Kyle groan loudly, flopping onto the sofa. " Well, better get started soon" Wendy said cheerfully, secretly excited to help organise everything for them. She tipped the box out onto the floor, making the other three wince at the mess. " What? Its the easiest way to find it. Plus, we all know that if we leave it in the box none of you will have the motivation to look through it." Wendy stated, picking up a peice of paper and scanning over it, before shaking her head and putting it back into the box. " Well come on then!" She frowned, motioning towards the pile and making the others groan. Stan lazily picked up a book, flipping through the pages and putting it back into the box when he saw it was just an old textbook. Bebe did the same, reluctantly followed by Kyle. As the four continued to search through the school stuff, Kyle made bored popping noises with his mouth. " Hey babe, wanna put on some music?" Stan smiled, making Kyle jump up, happy to have a reason to stop rifling through the papers. He walked over to the speaker, connecting his phone and scrolling through his playlist thoughtfully. He eventually decided on some lofi, putting it on quietly before walking back over to the three. Suddenly, an unfamiliar book caught his eye from the pile. He picked it up, tilting his head in confusion as he turned it in his hands. Stans eyes widened when he saw what his boyfriend was holding, face growing red as he dived for the book. " THATS NOTHING!" Stan yelped, Kyle frowning and moving the book out of his boyfriends reach. " Nothing?" Kyle asked curiously, opening the book slowly, Stan sucking in a breath and hiding his face. " Seriously, you dont need to look in there." He groaned. Wendy looked up from the papers she was checking, smirking when she remembered where she had seen that book before. " Oh I think we do Stan" She laughed. " Damn, I havent seen that in forever. Open it Kyle." Wendy grinned.