We'll be quiet (slight smut chapter)

McWhoreDick : So.. You and Kyle wanna be my best men at our wedding? 😊

Stan read the text again in disbelief. " What is it Stan? " Karen asked, watching as a wide grin spread across his face. " Hey I thought you were watching tv Kari" He whispered, so as not to wake Kyle. " I heard your phone buzz " She shrugged, explaining why she had noticed his mood change. " Well... " He began, drawing out the sentance to create suspense. " Butters said yes to Kenny" He smiled, making Karen squeal with joy and hug Stan tightly. Kyle woke up with a jolt, Rubbing his eyes and looking curiously at the pair. Stan repeated himself to Kyle, who beamed, insanely happy for his two friends and the small girl. " Ask him if he wants us to have Karen for the night" Kyle said through a yawn, winking at Stan and hoping that he got the message ( Butters and Kenny are gonna want the house to themselves tonight) . "... Oh, ew.. But yea ok" Stan said, realizing what Kyle was implying. Stan was about to reply when he felt his phone vibrate in his hands.

Mcwhoredick: Also would you mind having Karen for the night? Me and Buttercup wanna celebrate if you know what I mean 😉

Stan rolled his eyes and smiled.

Jew Fucker: Sick dude 😫 But yea sure x Also congrats, genuinely happy for you :)

He typed back, before shoving his phone into his pocket and sitting up straight, shuffling onto the floor so that Kyle could lay on the sofa. He kneeled down to Karens level with a smile spread across his face. " Guess who's having a sleepoverrrrr" He grinned, making Karen hug him again. Kyle smiled at the two, as Karen tackled the black haired boy to the carpet. " I guess we better find you some pajamas then" Kyle said, hopping up from the sofa and peeling the girl off of his boyfriend. " I probably have an old shirt that you could wear somewhere" Stan said, getting up and easily carrying the content and admittedly sleepy girl to his room. " Where am I going to - Sleep" Karen yawned, rubbing her eyes as Stan pulled out a t-shirt and gave it to her. " Is the sofa okay? I have lots of spare blankets and stuff" Stan asked shyly, sharing a nervous look with Kyle who was in the doorway as they glanced at his bed, both shamefully hoping that they would get to sleep in it together. " Yea sure! But I'm not - sleepy yet" Karen yawned, making Kyle smirk at her. " Sure you're not" He teased as she pouted at him jokingly. " How about I make you some hot chocolate and we watch tv until you are tired then? " Stan smiled warmly, making Kyles heart melt as he imagined Stan as a dad. Karen agreed, as the two boys walked into the kitchen to make the drink but mainly to allow her to change. They walked into the room, and Stan opened his mouth to talk, before Kyle aggressively pinned him to the wall and kissed him. " Uh.. Kyle? " Stan asked when Kyle finally allowed him to pull away. " Im uh.. Wow im sorry I dont know.. Uh.. " Kyle turned bright red, making Stan chuckle. " Its okay dude, it just surprised me is all. Where did that come from? " Stan smirked, watching as Kyle began to make the hot chocolate. " I think it was just uh.. Like the way you talked to Karen was really cute I guess... And it just made me think of the future and shit and I got all like.. I dont know man" Kyle rubbed his neck nervously, suddenly hyper aware of every little thing that his boyfriend was doing. Stan brushed his hair behind his ear, and bit his lip, the heat of the kiss still lingering on his tongue. He shook his head, trying to get the thoughts out of his mind. Kyle looked equally distracted as he watched Stans mouth intently, not realizing that he was squirting whipped cream onto the counter instead of into the cup. " Uh.. Kyle" Stan smirked, pointing to the side and making the ginger blush, before quickly cleaning it up and finishing the mug. " Can you uh.. Give this to Karen.. Im gonna just go to the bathroom quickly. " Kyle said, shoving the mug of cocoa into Stans hands as he sprinted away. Stan raised an eyebrow in confusion, watching the boy racing off but shrugging and carrying the drink over to Karen, who was dressed and sitting on the sofa crosslegged, staring at the screen happily. Meanwhile, Kyle slammed the bathroom door shut, sliding down it and onto the floor. The image of Stan biting his lip replayed over and over in his mind, and he noticed in horror that his pants were tightening. He felt so embarrassed that he was hard in his best friends bathroom while he was supposed to be taking care of a child. He shook his head when he remembered that he was in fact dating his best friend, and it wasn't his fault that he was so fucking attractive all the time. He groaned and buried his head in his hands, annoyed that Stan could turn him on so easily. Stan shook his head and smiled as he stared at the now sleeping girl on his sofa. " Not sleepy yet huh? " He whispered as he pulled the blankets that he had gotten out while she drank the hot chocolate over her. He sighed happily, switching off the tv and quietly walking to his own bedroom. He was confused when he didn't see Kyle, but figured that he must still be in the bathroom. He began taking his clothes off, and jumped when he felt cold hands wrap around his waist. The familiar smell of cinnamon filled his nose and he relaxed his muscles. " Jesus Kyle you scared me" Kyle smirked at this, kissing Stans neck in response and making him shiver. " Kyle what are you.. " Stan trailed off as Kyle began to suck gently, surely leaving small purple hickeys. " Mmmhhmm... You're so hot Stanley~" Kyle hummed needily, making it even harder for Stan to resist him. " Kyle... Karens right over.. " " We'll be quiet " Kyle pleaded, making Stan hesitate before his lust took over. " Fine" He said, before pinning Kyle to the wall and kissing him deeply. He was slightly surprised when he felt something poke into his thigh, and smirked at Kyle who blushed shyly. " Says you" The ginger pointed down at the growing bulge in Stans boxers.